Chapter 186 Part 2 - 1v1, Supreme Duel!

The Golden Giant who was originally about to stomp towards Yue Yang was pushed back nine steps by State Grandmaster.

The two Heavenly Imperial Guardians, Jun Wu You, Elder Yue Hai and Feng Kuang all walked away, standing together with State Grandmaster. They shielded Yue Yang, and stood as a united front against many strong enemies.

Yue Yang was rather moved.

He knew that if this battle really began, Jun Wu You, Elder Yue Hai, Feng Kuang and the others could easily lose their lives.

As for the three Innates fighting against the four Innates on the opponent's side, even if he counted himself in, they might not be able to win easily. The most fearsome thing was that there was still Innates from the Demonic Palace who were eyeing the scene covetously. If one of the sides fell, he was afraid that they would take advantage of the situation.

Not only that, those fellows who sought entertainment were the same. They would not stand idly and watch at the very end. They would definitely add fuel to the fire and plunder the beaten side.

Although they knew perfectly well that it was impossible for them to win this battle, Jun Wu You and the Da Xia Empire's rankers' stubbornness still moved Yue Yang's heart. On Earth*, Yue Yang saw many harmonious societies, friendly neighbours who were close to each other developing together, having a great sense of friendship and all these things. Those foreign spokespeople talked about denouncing violence, solemn protests, condolences and other of such empty words. It did not have that kind of firmness that was present decades ago when the atomic bomb was the rights for speaking, not to mention that kind of grand stance of killing any outsiders two thousand years ago...

Now that he had heard it, he realised that although the Da Xia Empire was not really that strong, their attitudes were one of the best.

They would fight if the enemy wanted to. Even the emperor could bet his life in battle.

No wonder enemies who were strong beyond compare showed their respects first and foremost to Jun Wu You. The reason was that this emperor was worthy of Ranker's, or even everyone's respect. He may perhaps not be the best emperor, but he was definitely one of the firmest, most uncompromising and fearless emperors around.

If their emperor did not fear death, then would his generals and troops fear death?

If their emperor dared to put his life on the line, then would his generals, troops or even the citizens not dare to risk their lives to?

Of course they would!

Yue Yang's blood was boiling. His power was rising without end, reaching even closer to his berserk state. He was prepared to be the first to rush in and kill off that Golden Giant. It might not be possible for him to take out the other Innates, but this Golden Giant whose strength was the closest to him was definitely one he could kill!

"Oi, little boy, you're being mischievous again. Did you get into trouble again? I have just gone home to take a shower, and you have already kicked up a huge ruckus." Unbeknownst to Yue Yang, the Phoenix Fairy Beauty had already appeared behind him. Her slender arms wrapped across Yue Yang's shoulders and neck. Her cherry red lips gave a sweet red aroma at the side of his ear. Her voice was like a tender, flirting lover.

"Sky Law, you know him?" Many Innate rankers were extremely surprised. When they saw Phoenix Fairy Beauty appear behind Yue Yang while being so affectionate, their expressions fluctuated.

"This is my little boyfriend. If anyone hurts him, I want you to compensate another one for me!" The Phoenix Fairy Beauty giggled, as if her words were true.