Chapter 182 - Idiot, I'm not going to talk to you anymore!

After a long while, Yue Yang finally reacted. He turned around from Princess Qian Qian's face, afraid that she would feel awkward. He consoled her as he said: "Actually, I ain't see nothin'!"
(Shiro: It's kinda hard to tl this, but think of it as Yue Yang speaking in kansai dialect)

Princess Qian Qian really wished to bite this abominable brat and swallowed him whole, from the bottom of her heart.

After staring for so long, so much that his eyes were about to pop out, he still dared to say that he didn't see anything.

"You really didn't see anything?" Princess Qian Qian was a little bit flustered. She really couldn't stand this brat's gazes, as she hurriedly took her legs down from Yue Yang's shoulders.

"It was all dark so I didn't see anything..." Yue Yang hurriedly tried to prove his innocence.

"What?" Princess Qian Qian thought these words were too ambiguous. What did he mean by dark? He was really spouting nonsense.

"That's not what I mean. I mean, the lighting here is very bad. I didn't see anything clearly because it was only a glance. Furthermore, your legs are very white and they really dazzle my eyes. I really didn't see anything just now!" Yue Yang replied, revealing exactly what he wanted to hide.

"What did you say?" Princess Qian Qian screeched, completely driven mad.

"I really didn't see it clearly. I didn't even see your undergarments that was white and had a little lace on the sides very clearly..." Yue Yang had not even finished speaking before Princess Qian Qian suddenly turned into a tigress and charged towards him in fury. She pushed him down to the ground, revealed her set of white teeth and bit on Yue Yang's shoulders violently. Yue Yang cried out in pain, but his wolfy blood started to boil with anticipation. He turned their bodies around and pressed Princess Qian Qian down to the ground instead. He was about to reach his wolfy paws out and turn this tigress of an Imperial Swordswoman into a little sheep, then carry out that legendary thing called 'pushing down', when suddenly...

"Ouch!"

Who would know that in Yue Yang's anxiousness, he had used too much strength when he turned their bodies around and pressed Princess Qian Qian under him. As Princess Qian Qian cried out in pain, the snow underneath their bodies collapsed, unable to support the weight of both of them. The two people involuntarily tumbled down and splashed into the Cloud Peak Lake.

Due to his rash wolfy actions, using too much strength and lacking in gentleness, they ended up getting dunked in cold water.

Mission Pushing Down had failed.

Princess Qian Qian really wanted to kill Yue Yang. She wouldn't brought up the matter about him kicking her butt anymore, but he had almost crushed her ribs just now and even threw her into a cold lake in the end.

She really had never seen such a pervertedly eager and savage fellow...

"I still have one more set of Yue Bing's clothes. Go and change your clothes, don't get a cold later!" Yue Yang immediately fawned upon Princess Qian Qian the moment he helped her get out of the water. He secretly contemplated about his experience in failures. Seemed like if he wanted to succeed in pushing down, he shouldn't be too anxious. What was he so anxious about just now, he had wasted such a good opportunity! He could even succeed in pushing her down, since it was this tigress who had initiated pushing him down first... Now everything was ruined, she probably wanted to murder him right now. It was such a waste of a good opportunity.

"I really hate people like you!" Princess Qian Qian wanted to storm away initially, but seeing that her whole body was wet and her clothes were torn, she thought that she couldn't go home exposing her little butt along the way. This matter would turn disastrous if anyone knew about it. Hence, she could only contain her wrath and receive the clothes as she yelled at Yue Yang angrily.