Chapter 1: A New World ➰

I'm starting Forbidden Love ya'll

It's gonna be a mix of like twilight meets buffy the vampire slayer meets the vampire diaries so it's gonna have a little of everything and it could be from how vampires are made to the sire bond so yeah.

AUTHORS NOTE:
PLEASE STOP SAYING THIS IS TWILIGHT!! These are my ideas and it has quite a few similarities to twilight but most things are different! I want you guys to comment your thoughts of how you think the book is, how the writing is, how the book makes you feel not how you see the book as Twilight. Please stop. Thanks xx

Stay tuned and hope you enjoy XD

Gif above is of Marissa

**************************************************************************

"Honey, you don't have to go. This was a great idea, but you really don't have to follow through with it" my Mum says, clinging to me

"Mum, it's fine" I lie, hugging her tightly, "I want to do this, try life in Florida. I may like it"

Normally, my lying sucks, but I've begun to say it so often it seems real, even to me. For all I know, Florida could be good for me.

Bright sun, that burns you, hot days everyday, barely any cold. I'm not happy with going, but Dad's INSISTED I try life with him, the only reason I agreed is because Mum deserves to live her life without a moody teenager for once.

My Dad was never around, now he wants to be and I get that. Not that I forgive him for it. I may even think of making life hell for him.

He has a new family now, one I'll be living with. Great! He remarried some blonde bimbo, Marissa, Clarissa, I don't know I never really pay attention to what he says about her, except for the fact that she also has a daughter to accompany her, Stacy.

Perfect.

I just hope she's not some prissy bitch.

"I'm gonna miss you" Mum says, kissing my forehead

"Me too" I say, forbidding to let a tear slip, "I'll e-mail you everyday!"

"Ugh, IF I can figure it out!" My mum groans, I laugh at her before giving her one last hug

"I love you" she says

"Me too" I say, walking to the gates to get on my flight.

I walk through the tunnel and step onto the plane, finding my seat quickly. An aisle seat, thank god. I grab my gum, iPod, phone and book then shove my carry on in the overhead compartment, sitting down. Thankfully, the owners of the seats next to me are already there, meaning I won't have to move.

I pop some gum in my mouth, chewing as the plane fly's upward, to prevent the popping of my ears, something I hate about flying

I look out the window at my hometown. Forks, Washington with dark skies, rainy days and no sun. I'll miss it.

I close my eyes and nod my head to Blink 182 as it flows into my eardrums, relaxing me and before I know it, I slowly drift off to sleep, knowing the next time I open my eyes all I'll see is the sun.

***

My eyes flutter open as we land and I glare at the sudden torrent of sun coming through the window. Just as I expected.

"Hello Passengers, we have just landed in the beautiful sunny Florida. It is a warm 40 degrees celsius so be sure to take off any jackets, to prevent discomfort. Don't forget your luggage, and we hope you had a nice flight via Florida Airways"