Chapter 4: 2 Months Later ➰

Hey there :)

I really think this song matches this chapter so I thought i'd tell you guys. Check it out :)

Miss Jackson - Panic! At the Disco

***********************************************************************************************

It's been 2 months since that day and I still haven't stopped thinking about Harry Styles, the gorgeous, dark haired beauty who's been haunting my dreams the past two months.

He hasn't been to school since that day. No one knows or cares where he is.

Except me.

I care majorly and that is considerably creeping me out, only met this guy for all of an hour, yet I feel drawn to him in a way that I feel if he never came back, I'd feel crushed...and it's killing me.

I arrive at school, this time on my own driving my motorbike. I've gotten use to the stares that I get from everyone when a girl, YES a girl, what a shock, rocks up on a motorbike.

The whole 'new girl' facade is wearing off and people have stopped staring at me as much and school's going ok, even Stacy and Marissa have begun to back off...well except for the harry-being-missing part.

I walk into English class and see the last person I thought I would see here today.

Harry Styles.

I rush to my seat, trying to seem LESS obvious and excited then I actually am, but failing miserably. I trip on the way to our desk and the class laughs.

I grimace, glaring at a few people who wont stop laughing, and take my seat

It's only then that I realise that the last time I saw Harry, he was staring at me with such loathe filled eyes and in remembering that I suddenly grow nervous.

I glance over at him through the curtain of my brown-blonde hair and see that his eyes are different. They're no longer black with red flecks but they're now a brilliant soft jade that melts into my heart and makes me feel giddy.

Wait, how are his eyes such a different colour? Did he get contacts?

I also realise he's not staring at me again, but not like before but with a look of...curiosity?

Class starts and I am forced to stare ahead, well... until Mr Barter has us turn around and tell our partner what we think of Romeo and Juliet's love triangle so far.

Shit.

I pull my book from my bag and begin to read, acknowledging that trying to begin a conversation with him would be useless

"Hello" Harry says

I raise my eyes from my book and stare at him, shocked.

I'm startled that he talked to me and that his voice sounds so lovely, like melting syrup or honey.

"Me? " I stutter. Damn it, Harmony get yourself together

"Yes, you" he laughs and it makes me melt, "You are my partner, yes?"

"Y-Yeah. Uh, hi. Romeo's really...uh, sad" I ramble as I mentally facepalm.

Shut up.

"Sorry, I didn't introduce myself last well...couple of months" Harry chuckles, changing the subject "I'm Harry Styles"

"I know. I'm Harmony" I say, more confident

"Beautiful name" he compliments and I feel my cheeks go hot

"Uh...Thanks" I smile at him "Did you get contacts?"

"No, why do you ask?" Harry says, his tone hard. Woah. Overreaction.

"Well last time I saw you they were like...black with red flecks. Kind of creepy" I laugh

"Oh. Contact lenses, yeah. They're for halloween and I wanted to test 'em out" he states, but somehow I don't believe him

"Wow." I breathe

"What?" he asks

"I am SO socially awkward" I admit, to which he chuckles

A silence follows and I sit silently, wondering who will be the one to break it.

He does.

"So...Harmony how are you?" he asks me

"I'm uh...good. You?" I ask him

"I'm fine. But I'd be better if you joined me for lunch today"

"Uh...really?" I stutter.

Is he flirting with me?!

"Yes, really. I'll meet you outside your classroom" Harry says, "Biology right? 4th period?"

I nod in shock.

Now he's asking for a lunch date?

Wait, not a lunch date a lunch...gathering between two friends.

TWO FRIENDS WHO HAVE ONLY KNOW EACH OTHER FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF! my subconscious screams at me

What the hell is wrong with me? This guy is making me crazy, yet I barely know him...

"Uh...yeah. Biology." I say, for some reason not registering, nor questioning the fact that he knows what my classes are.

"See you then" he says as the bell rings

"Oh and Harmony?" he calls out as I walk out the door

"Yeah?" I ask

"Romeo is an idiot and Juliet's being a little overreactive" Harry states.

How odd. Why is he telling me this now?

"Uh...right" I say, walking out the door.

I should probably be thinking 'What the fuck, he is SO weird, strange and stalkery' but all I can really think is 'OMFG! HARRY STYLES IS GONNA EAT LUNCH WITH ME.'

I am so fucked up.

*************************************************

Sorry if this chapter is boring and short but it WILL get better PROMISE.

Scout's honor xoxo

byeee