Chapter 12

FINISHED SCHOOL! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK WATTPAD, SOCIAL MEDIA, NETFLIX, MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND ALL OF YOU FOR KEEPING ME SANE THROUGH MY FIRST YEAR IN HELL- I MEAN HIGH SCHOOL!

So in celebration....I updated! ;D

(This was supposed to be updated the day that I finished school...but I was too lazy to update/write.)

Your POV

Immediately as you and Tiffany step into the home you both share, you scurry off her back, drop to the floor and start screaming like a banshee.

"U-Um... (Y-Y/N)? Are you okay?" Tiffany asks you cautiously, as she takes a few steps away from you.

A few more moments of screaming and you lazily pick yourself off from the floor.

"Black Star was just being a dingus. That's all." You state calmy, as you brush off the imaginary dust from your school uniform.

Hearing this, Tiffany grins like a Chesire cat and waggles her eyebrows.

"That was quite the romantic gesture, wasn't it (Y/N)?" She asks you slyly.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" You grunt, as you stomp all too your room.

You dramatically fling yourself onto the bed, and bury your head into the pillows.

"Kill me now..." you mumble.

A bit flustered you were, as you think back to the small affectionate gesture Black Star has given earlier.

That stupid, cute, dingus, but very hot IDIOT! You thought as you try shaking the event out of your head.

"(Y/N)." Tiffany states.

You continue suffocating yourself with the (F/C) pillow.

"(Y/N)!" She yells.

You finally lift your face and look at your weapon.

"Do you...maybe...possibly... Hm, how should I state this without you going all tsuntsun on me..."

"What? Spit it out already Tiffany! ...AND I'M NOT A TSUNDERE!" You say, not able to handle all the suspense.

"DOYOUTHINKTHATBLACKSTARMIGHTHAVEATINYCRUSHONYOU!?" She yells way too quickly for you to understand.

"Huh?? Can you repeat everything you just said, but slooower." You say.

Tiffany nods, and breathes in and out.

"What I said was, do you think that Black Star might have a tiny crush on you?"

What.

Qué?

τι?

ماذا

Nani!?

HUH!?

HOW.

"Who? What? Where? When!? HOW!? W-What do you mean!?" You stutter.

"I mean exactly what I said (Y/N). Can't you see it? The clinginess? The number of times that he wanted to kiss you-"

"HOW THE HELL WOULD KNOW THAT!?" You yell, as you cover your red cheeks with a blanket.

"Sources!" She says as she sends you a wink.

You just roll your eyes, and let out a shakey sigh.

"Anyways, aside from Tsubaki you're the only girl that he shares a special connection with. Cough cough if you know what I mean!" She says as she smirks.