Find out more...and WIN an Advanced Copy!

Thanks so much for reading the first four chapters of A World Without You! This is very much a book of my heart, drawing from my own experiences growing up with a brother who suffered from mental illness. I hope you check out the full book when it's released on July 19, 2016, from Penguin/Razorbill. 

You can preorder the book from my local independent bookstore, Malaprops.com, and get a signed copy with extra goodies. You can also preorder the book at any major retailer, including Amazon, BN, and more. More information is available at bethrevis.com/books.

ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE! Please post any questions you may have in the comments to this chapter--I'll be answer them periodically. You can ask about A World Without You, writing in general, publishing, any of my other books, what my dog's name is...whatever you want to know about! 

Before, I had a giveaway going to randomly selected a question-asker for a prize! The contest is now over, but feel free to continue asking questions, and I'll answer when I can. 

The winner of the ARC box, who was randomly selected by Random.org, is....

@_fullbrightness! 

Votes and follows are appreciated!