your mine

I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him then i started to kiss him and grind on him we were both moaning like crazy. We had a whole make out section and we fell asleep together. When i woke up i started to kiss him neck he started to wake up and moaned. Then i kissed him lips and got off of him and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and put on my badass look back on then went and sat on the bed while rider takes a shower he come out with a towel covering only his dick. But omg it showed his abs i started to lick my lips he snapped me out of it when he said "like what you see" i said "yes very much" he laughed then changed clothes. He took my hand and said "i want to take you somewhere" i nodded and followed him to his motorcycle and we went into a forest. Then he took my hand and lead me to a clearing it was beautiful. The water sparkled and there was flowers all around i stared in awe. The rider took my hand and lead me to sit at the edge of the pond. Then he took my hand kissed it , i giggled and he said "i love you and i always have can you be mine" he then gave me a necklace to wear and i put it on and was happy i said "i would love to" he spins me around then kisses me . i kiss him back and lets just say it lead to another make out section. I was happy for once but i needed to ask my dad some more questions anyway i spent the day with rider cuddleing watching movies and playing games it was a good day. I woke up in my hide out tangled up with rider. I started to kiss him and he responded quickly and kissed me back. I said "what about your gang rider" he turned serious and said "your the gang leader too sense your my girlfriend and i am going to have a meeting so uou can meet them" i nodded and smiled. Then i said "lets have some fun" he nodded and said "okay go get changed and meet me at the school , i have to do something"i nodded and kissed him goodbye. Then i took a shower and my hair some how turned straight and completely dry. Then i got my outfit and put it on. I got on my motorcycle and drove to the school. I had brought some spray paint so we can decorate the school . a few minutes later he came and brought some eggs. We egged the school and spray painted it then we took of on our motorcycles. We went to the club and i saw Ricky but with someone i hadn't seen in ages and it was bad....

Ok i hope you like it so far
Comments
Votes
Thankyou
Byeee😘😘😛