my boyfriend is a vampire

He stared to wake up and i got a hot a cup with blood and gave it to him. He drank it and pulled me into his lap. Then he started to kiss me and i kiss back. Then he wrapped his arms around me and put his face in my neck. Then he said "your so beautiful" i blushed and said "thx" why am i acting like this i am not supposed to be around boys who can break my heart. I need to not get attached because some how i knew he was going to break my heart. Rider said "babe are you ok? ..you seem to be a little dazed" i said "yeah im fine" i got up and went to the kitchen to get some blood. I drank at least four bags of blood. I decided i need a walk to clear my head. I told rider and gave him a kiss goodbye. I went walking to a forest . i walked and thought i need to clear my head. I went and sat down on a rock next to a lake. The water shined so beautiful. I layed down on the rock and feel asleep.
I was pulled down and i landed once again in hail. Then i went straight to my father. And he looked happy to see me. We hugged and he said "i have some news for you" i nodded and said "yeah what is it?" he said "you are going to have mates" i was shocked and exciting. I had read about mates and i loved them. I said "really thats awsome" he smiled and nodded . wait a min. I said "exactly how many?" he said "i don't know that you will have to find out" i nodded and hugged him goodbye. And i was pulled up and i woke up covered in sweat i need to take a shower now. I walked to my house and say another car. Who was it thou? I walked to my front door and heard noises . and i couldn't believe what i saw. It mad my blood boil.

I hope you like
Comments
Votes
Byeee 😘😘😛