my boyfriend did what!!?

I got home very quiet. I shrugged and climed into the roof with a pack of cigarettes. I smiled and smoked looking out to the woods my house was very near the woods. I finished two cigarettes and climed down i drank a blood bag and decided to head over to the club cuz why not. I went to get changed ~~

Thats my outfit my hair turned black and my eyes violet perfect i am ready to go

Thats my outfit my hair turned black and my eyes violet perfect i am ready to go. I walked over to my baby and drove of i arrived at the club and went and gulped down three drinks i smiled and started dancing to random songs. I then saw my boyfriend and his gang wow we can have fun. I walked over to them and sat on kyles lap cause why not right . i smirked and kissed him. He kissed back and started asking for an entrance when i pulled away. I drank another shot. I saw ricky and shouted "hey yo ricky give me some more shots" he looked at me and smirked then brought a bunch of drinks and told me "on the house mia" i smirked at him and nodded. I drank like ten or more i can't remember. I took kyle and started to dance with him. I started to grind on him and he said "your drunk mia we need to take you home" i giggled and said "youuuu wannt mee guess wwhatt ii loovee youu" i giggled again he picked me up bridal style and we went in his mustang to his house. He layed me down on the bed and i pulled him on top of me i giggled and kissed him. I keeped kissing him and i expored his mouth. Then i pushed him on the bed with me on top . i giggled and he said "please get off of me your drunk" i giggled and kissed his lips then started to kiss his neck he moaned and i started to leave hickes on his neck. I smiled and he tried to mush me off. I said "ii loovee youuu whyy youuu dontt looovee mee" i giggled at the end then felt dizzy and feel into darkness. I woke up and i was tangled to kyle ughhh why am i in this position exactly my head hurt so much i knew i was going to get a hang over ugh. I got a super head ache and all the memories came rushing to me .
I gave him hickys wtf was going on in my head well in my defence i wasn't thinking very straight okay. I went and looked over to the bathroom and took some pills to help with the pain. I then kissed him goodbye i climed out the window and headed home. I needed to Change my clothes cuz these are nasty. I went on my baby to my house and took a shower and changed my clothes .

Sorry guys very shory chapter but i promise next one i will make it longer okay i hope you like my book please vote comment and well of course fallow me love you bye gotta make next chapter
So tell me what you think ok
Byeee😘😘😘