betrayed

I saw my boyfriend actually more like my ex now . he had another girl and was making out with her. My blood was boiling. My true self showed exept my eyes changed to bright green this time. I made the house shake and with each step i took i left gire behind. The sky turned gloomy and lighting stikes. They noticed me and he said "i can explain" i smirked and said "WTF DO YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN ...WHAT LETS SEE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH A FUCKING SLUT AND YOU DID IT IN MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE" my look changed i was bad ass and i made dead vines appear and wrap them up, they couldn't get free. The skank can't keep her mouth shut and said "you bitch her preferred me and you can't do shit i am a princes" i laughed and said "gess what bitch i am the devils daughter" she looked kind of scared and said "i doubt it" i smirked and said "dad this girl really wants to hear you" the ground shoke with my dads strong voice and it said "who dare doubt my daughter" i smiled and said "thx dad" then i smirked at them i stabed a nife on the girls chest sucked her soul and took out her heart the through it at my ex-boyfriend. I then walked to him and smirked evily. And he said "please i don't mean it" i smirked evily again and said "well, i don't mean this etheir" i sucked his soul and stabbed him like ten times until i was done. Then i flew away unto a forest and ran until my knees gabe out witch was purty far considering i am all the supper naturals combined. I cryed and cryed then i feel asleep on a rock. I woke up and was a little confused i was in a bed and some one came in. He smells so good hmmm....like chocolate and vanilla. Then i said "mate" i was shocked but ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him. He smiled and said "whats your name" he said "mine is kyle whats your my beautiful mate" i blushed and said "my name is mia" he nodded and said "i have waited for you for centuries but it was all worth the wait" i blushed and knew he was a vampire and i feel in love with him sense the first time i saw him and there was no denying it.

I hope you guys like
Comments
Votes
And maybe i will give out shout outs ok Byeee my potatoes 😘😘😛