my human mate

I smiled and said "my name is mia" i took is hand and tangled my fingers. I smiled and went to my baby. When he saw it his jaw dropped and i smirked . he said "were are we going?" i smirked and said my house babe. He nodded and got on. I arived and led him in. The boys were playing on the ps4 . the turned around and hugged me and i saw brendon get a little jealous. I smiled and kissed him then put some blood bags in the fridge that i had stolen earlier. I said to the guys "guys this is brendon" and i nodded andthe got it they each told them their names and bro hugged. They played and i sat on brendons lap. He wrapped his arms around me and i snuggled to him. I gave him a peck on the lips and well i decided i needed to tell him sooner or later . so i decided why not now. I said "babe i need to tell you something " he nodded and i told him everything. He nodded after i was finished and took everything in. Then said "so your mine" he smirked evilly and kissed me i kissed back and wrapped my arms around him. The other guys got a hint to get out. So they left us alone. I smiled into the kiss and pushed him on the sofa. He said "i love it when your in control" i smiled and said "let me mark you your mine" i said it in between kissing his neck. And he said in a moan "do it" i smirked my cranes grew and i sucked his blood. Then licked it . he flipped us over and well we had a whole make out setion and i have his mark a hicky witch now i have all there names on my neck . i feel asleep with him. I felt tingles all over my body and i was pulled down . i went straight to my father.
I asked him "how many more?" anoyed for some reason. He holded up two fingers and said "they are not what you expect" i was confused and said "what do you mean?" he said "very soon you will find out" i nodded and i felt tingles all over my body and again i was pulled up. I went to drink some blood. And sat on kyles lap sense he was there . i kissed him and told him i need to go to the mall. I need a new outfit. He nodded and gave me a hundred dollar bill.