ok then...

They were all sitting down in the couches i had in my living room . i said "i am the devils duaghter and i have many mates" my third mate nodded and i then showed them my true self this time my hair grew long and dark red but straight with my eyes glowed bright green . my ears or horns grew and my tail grew . i smiled and my craines grew. I smirked and then i started to glow and my wings grew they were black and my skin turned pail. I started to fly and my necklace glowed and my three mates bowed fown to me. I laughed an evil laugh and smirked then my clothes changed to black torn dress that was three centimeters above my knee. I had black goth boots at my feet and i landed grace fully on the floor and my wings and tail and ears disappeared for me to seem human again. I smiled but i didn't say anything . my three mates looked at me in shock adoration and love . then i said to my new mate "whats your name?, my name is mia" he smiled and said "my name is leo" i smiled and sat at him lap then my other two mates hissed at him. My eyes turned black and i hissed back at them and said "why the fuck are you hissing at me and leo" then they said "you haven't sat in our lap" i smiled and said "next time now i am tired and want to meet my father" they nodded and leo stayed with me and cuddled with me until i feel asleep in his arms. I felt like i was pulled down and tingles all over my body until i landed gracefully on my feet and went to my father.
I hugged my father and he smiled at me and i asked the question that had been bugging me. "How many more mates do i have?" he smiled at me and started passing around the room. Then he said "my child you will find that out" i was confused why is he not telling me ugh. I went to sit at a chair that apeared for me. I asked him "why can't you tell me?" he smirked evilly and said "that would ruin the fun" i shruged and got up i gave him one last hug and said "good bye daddy" he nodded and told me "goodbye but remember you will reveal all your other forms" i nodded and closed my eyes . i felt tingles all over my body and i got pulled up. I opened my eyes and untangled my self from leo. I went to the kitchen and drang some blood. Then i went to my room and changed into an outfit they won't resist hahaha evil right.

 Then i went to my room and changed into an outfit they won't resist hahaha evil right

I put on this skirt with these socks . with a black spaghetti strap top that ugged my curves. I made my hair turn black and red at the tips then i put on my black combat boots. I put on my make up with black lipstick, mascara and eyeliner. Done i look stricking and i changed my eye color to dark red. I heard them in the kitchen so i was gonna have a surprise for them.... 😉😈😈😏