my new mate

Leo looked at me with pleading eyes and suddely i get a flashback.
~kyle came in with two girls he looked over to leo and said "here have one man i mean shes dead" leo nodded his head and said "no shes not and i don't want this random girl i want my mate" kyle laughed and pushed the girl towards him . leo tried to get he off. Kyle started kissing her and i walked in the slut pushed her self on leo . he tried to get her off~
End of flashback i looked to leo my eyes were pink and full of love i crashed my lips into his and he was shocked but recovered quickly and kissed me back. I smiled and jake and
Brendon looked confused i made them get a flashback back to what i saw and they nodded their heads. I smiled and said "well lets go live in my other mates house" they were confused and brendon said "you meet another mate" i nodded and leo said "how many more do you need to meet?" i repied holding up one finger and they nodded. I smiled then started to feel a little weird and collapsed in jakes arms i smirked while i let darkness consume me.
I felt tingles and was pulled down. I went straight to meet my father. He hugged me and said "i know its hard but he is an asshole and by the way he died wich results in him burning into flames forever" i smirked evilly. My dad looked proud of me and smiled. He said "you have done good" i smiled and he said " you must go now to meet your last mate" i nodded and felt tingles, i was being pulled up again
I woke up and snapped my fingers .
My cat ears were up and my eyes golden . my hair was black with golden streaks in between. My outfit once again badass with a little emo. I smiled and got a glass with worm blood. Mmmm so good. I sat down and wondered who is my last mate. I decided i needed to go to my mates house we were more safe their. I let them pack a few things and we got in our cars . i closed my eyes and knew exactly where he was . i lead them their and it was a mansion beautiful but it had a gate locked with two gaurds guarding it. They called my mate i could hear everything clearly thx to my ears. My mate came and i went torwards him. He smiled and sae my other mates fallowing me with bags . he nodded in understanding and let us in. We followed him and he lead my other mates. Leo, jake and brendon to tgeir rooms. I went to his room and said "babe do have any clothes i can barrow?" he nodded and said "these clothes are yours i bought them all for you" he lead me to a wardrobe it had everything i kissed him and said "thanks babe"
I chose my outfit and took a shower then changed to it.

 I went to his room and said "babe do have any clothes i can barrow?" he nodded and said "these clothes are yours i bought them all for you" he lead me to a wardrobe it had everything i kissed him and said "thanks babe"I chose my outfit and took a...

I put on my combat boots to go with it.

Ok guys i hope you like
Please comment
Vote
I am so excited almost my birthday
Wow yasss
^-^
Well have to make next chapter so byeee😘😘😛😂😂