queen bitch and jealousy

I put thst p n and smirking at my self perfect i got on my baby and went to the back of the shcool . i smirked at my self and smoked a cigarette and thr luch bell rang i throw the cigarette to the ground and stepped on it then made my way to the cafeteria i got some pizza and gummy bears i ate them very peacefully until i heard a click of hells and everything turned quiet. I turned around and saw a queen bitch and het fucking minions. Ugh i hate these slut always tjink they are all that please. I smirked and said "how may i help you sluts" the leader looked mad but responded "bitch get away from my boyfriend" and they got a smothie and tried to dump it on my head but instead i made it dump on her head with my cool witch powers awsome right indeed.
She screamed and ran of screaming to the bathroom. I was laughing so hard. I smirked and noticed the whole cafeteria was full of laughter. I went back home to get another blood bag i am hungry as hell. I wonder why thou its like my eighth blood bag witch reminds me i need to go to a hospital again. I layed down and watched random movies when i get a text. I check my phone and it was kyle. It said hey babe. I smirked and responded with hi kyle. He kept texting for an hour and i guess he wanted to take me on a date. Tomorrow i will have to get ready i know its after shcool thou. I smirked and played some games. I needed to tell my brother about it he has to threaten kyle but we both know i can do it myself. I shrugged and kept killing the zombies that apeared. I smiled and kept on killing them till i fell asleep. The next morning i woke up feeling very exited i picked out my outfit and was heading out to my brothers house.

I got ready to go i got on my baby and drove of to my brothers house i got there amd went inside i went to the ketchin and got some chips to eat for now

I got ready to go i got on my baby and drove of to my brothers house i got there amd went inside i went to the ketchin and got some chips to eat for now. I smiled and strarted eating them. I heard one of my brothers gang members come into the ketchin. He looked at me amd pointed a gun at me. I smirked and i made the gun fall into my hands. Then i guess he called for help. When they came they bowed down to me . i guess they know who i am. He looked shocked and confused. I chocked him to death and rolled my eyes at his miserable attempt to stop me. Everyonr looked shocked and confused. I said "he pointed a fucking gun at my head" they nodded in understanding and one of them nodded to me which meant he gets to call my brother. I sat down and put my feet on the table whole finishing my chips. I heard foot steps and looked up. Here comes my brother. I smiled at him and he looked confused at the lifelesss body on the floor. He asked "what happened?" i smirked and said "one of your men decided to point a gun at me and uou know what happens" he nodded in understanding and i shrugged then got a blood bag and drank it. I sat down with my brother ib the living room and he asked "what brings you here" i smirked and said "i am dating a guy" he looked mad and said "if he breaks your heat i will break his slowly and painfully" i smirked at him and said "come to my house and you can meet him in an hour" he nodded. He and a few other guys got on there motorcycles and and nodded at me. I got on my baby and i lead them to my house. I came and let them in they msde themselves comfortable and i smiled at them. I waited for kyle to get here so he can meet my brother and take me on a date. I heard the door bell ring and i opened the door.