my two mates

We arrived and we all sat down in the living room. I sat down in between them and i asked my new mate "whats your name?" he smiled and said "my name is jake" i smiled and said "my name is mia and his is kyle and i have something very important to tell the both of you" they nodded and stared at me to continue. I said "i am the devils daughter that is why i have more than one mate" they stared at me in shock and admiration. I smiled at them and nodded my head . i kissed both of them in the cheek and said "do you guys want to know my true self?" they nodded their heads in agreement. I started to grow my wings abd my fangs appeared...then my horns and lastly my tail exept i made my tail like a cat. My eyes changed color to bright red and both of them looked shocked and in awe. I smiled and then they said "you look beautiful" i blushed and kissed there checks. Then i went to the kitchen with them following me . i got some blood bags from the frige and gave some to them . after we all were full . i went to mthink and told them "you two can sleep with me but no funny business" they were happy and nodded there heads in agreement.
I woke up and put on my bad ass look then when i was finished i saw that both of my mates were still asleep ugh ... I decided to be a little evil and smirked then used my super speed then splashed water on them. They got up quickly and i started to lmfao. It was to funny they looked pissed off and ome said "WTF I AM GOING TO CATCH YOU" he started to run after me and i used my super speed to get away from him.
I ran into the forest taking twists and turns until i bumbed into something and feel down but i didn't touch the floor .

Ok i hope you like so far i think i am doing good
Leave comments and votes
Please fallow me i would really appreciate it if you would i am also giving shout outs ^-^