Again (Chapter 3)

Enjoy the fast updates while you can... They're not gonna last long lol 

-----------------------

Katie's POV

"Daryl, who the hell is that?" I asked, afraid that the man was actually his father. 

"Hey, come on, Daryl why don't you introduce me to your new friends." The man said, stepping through the threshold and now standing in the same room as us. 

"He's bleeding out!"

"We gotta go back!"

Rick and Glenn shouted to each other, bringing me back to the task at hand, my father. 

"Oh my god." I mumbled, clasping my hand over my mouth. 

I heard the clinking of metal and I saw that Glenn was wheeling over what looked to be a makeshift  gurney. 

I looked back to my Dad an saw that he was bleeding heavily. There was dark matter gushing and squirting out of his stump, and I knew that if it didn't stop, my dad would die. 

"Rick! He's bleeding out we gotta do something or we gotta go!" I screamed. 

I unbuckled my belt and pulled it out of the loops. I then took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and wrapped it a tight as I could around my father's thigh. I secured it, just as Glenn made it over with the stretcher. 

I took off my checkered button-up, leaving me in my tank top. Without looking at anyone else in the group, paying attention to only my father, I wrapped the shirt very tightly around the stump and stepped back. 

Glenn had the gurney positioned so we could easily life him up. 

"Rick, T, lift!" 

Rick and T-Dogg were by my side in seconds, and my dad was on the gurney before I could even fully register that my Dad got bit. 

As Glenn, Rick, T-Dogg and Maggie wheeled my dad out, I looked back at the 6 prisoners. 

One guy was short and squeaky. He had dark skin, and a very confused look on his face. His hair was buzz-cut and he wore his blue jumpsuit half-unbuttoned with a wife-beater underneath. 

The next guy was huge. Bigger than any man I've seen in the apocalypse so far. He had dark skin, and he was bigger than T-Dogg. He was a tower, tall, maybe 6'6". He had muscles the size of my head on each arm, with the sleeves torn off of the same prison jumpsuit as the other guy. He had various tattoos on each arm, and he was wielding some kind of wooden stick as protection. Although his body was very menacing, he had a baby face, soft and innocent. He was a gentle giant. 

The next guy was a slim white man with his jumpsuit buttoned all the way up to his neck. Honestly, he looked like a nice guy. He had longer hair that was shaped in a somewhat 'bowl cut' that came down just past his ear lobes and he had an 1800s Dandy mustache that looks like its been waxed.