Nialls back

Ok so I changed the name in the story to Astrid so just letting u know.

************************************

Niall's POV .

I cant believed I can see Astrid today I was so excited to see my best friend I woke up at 4 to try to see her before she got to school .

******************2.5 hours later*********

I'M AT HER HOUSE but her car isn't hear she must be at school so I got on my motorbike and drove to her high school I walked down to the hall way to her locker to find someone being beaten up it took a second for me to realize it was Astrid I started shouting an pushing people away she looked horrible cut and bruised and on the verge of blacking out.

" Come on Astrid stay with me " I said while picking her she looks in to my eyes smiles slightly before saying.

"Niall?" before her eyes roled into the back of head and she gose. 

"no NO Astrid please stay with me " I'm running now despret to get her to a hospital.

She cant leave me not now not ever.

We're the dream team stick together through it all.

Though I've not been good at that reasantly.

I got to the hospital in five minuits running through the doors shouting for help doctors were coming out of the door and taking her away from me .

I was scared. Scratch that terrified if I lost her it would be like losing part of me she has been my family all my life now im going to lose her I cant and I wont .

I got out my phone to call someone anyone to be hear,so i called her mum Dottie. she was hear in less than ten minuits.

"Niall honey lovely to see you"she said"hows my baby"

"They haven't said anything different from last time which was that she had internal bleeding and they had to take her in to theater...Dottie I'm sorry but i cant handle this I have to go" and with that I ran. I just ran like I always do I run away from my problems and right now my problem was Astrid.

--------------------------------------------------------- Hello readers so stuck for ideas should i bring all the others in i know Zayn and Louis are going to be in the book but about the other two

comment ur ideas and I will update as soon as I can .