Lucy, you sound like my grandmother

So here it goes. Today I have to visit the embassy as I'll need to sort out the VISA. Just as I was about to step into the car, my leg slipped and I fell. That's it! This is surely some bad sign. Moreover, it will be good reason for me to tell mum that I can't go.

"OUCH! Ow mum! It hurts. You know what mum. I am sure this is a bad sign. I am cursed mum! Save me! Lock me up in a room before the witch kills me."

Mum gave me a weird look like I was from outer space, "Lucy, you sound like my grandmother. Where are you? In the 60s? You know I don't believe in superstitions. Now get in the car!"
Looks like I have no way out!

The visa procedure went fine. So all I have to wait for now for me to get it back.

I actually can't believe mum has cancelled all her business meetings just to settle down things  for me. Why was she so desperate in sending me away? I have a right to know but no one's telling me. I don't know if Louis knows the reason why. But he wouldn't hide it from me right?
Jade dropped by. We shared alot in common, like from the dresses we like to wear, to the storybooks we like to read, to even experiencing the same problems. Sometimes we pretend so lovesick that it would be so funny right at that moment.

"Stop pacing back and forth or else you'll end up going to the first day of school on a wheelchair. Wouldn't that be embarrassing?" That came straight out of Jade's mouth, now grinning so widely at me to prevent me from strangling here.

"Oh shut up! I am just so lost! How am even  going to cope up with their lifestyle? I hardly even talk to guys here. Leave alone losing the v-card, I don't even think a guy has ever kissed me on the forehead or the cheek! And I don't know what the girls there will think about me! They won't like me for the person I am, and it won't be easy for me to transform into hotties like them!" I was now on the verge of crying when Jade pulled me into a tight hug.

"You just look down at yourself all the time you know! Why do you think people won't like you for the person you are? You are amazing, why can't you see that? There are good people there Lucy! Trust me! It's going to be fine. And the guys? Come on, there will be a huge group of guys chasing behind you, but when the time comes, you will find the right one, whether he's here or there, he's already born. So you just take thing easy okay? You can get through this. You are strong and we all know that! Now smile!"

I hugged her even tighter, " I love you Jade, you always know when to say the right thing. I am going to miss you so much! All of you!" And that's it, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.  We both sat on the edge of my bed, hugging each other and crying into each other's shoulders.

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
Elisabeth Foley