chapter 37

A/N -

I have a few recommendations for you guys.

Two of my fellow friends on wattpad have tried their hand in writing and they are pretty good.

The first one is - Yes , its you. It may be not flawless but its some really nice stuff by the author.

The other is - Musings. It is a collection of beautiful poems which you may fall in love with. Some of these were even published in college magazines.

Me and my friends would really appreciate if you would check out their books and drop in some votes.

With this being said , I ll take your leave and let Violet do the talking , yeah ? :P

Happy reading fellas ~

_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤

One month later .

Violet 's POV -

" What is going on between you and him ?" I ask her while walking towards the parking lot.

" How many times do I need to explain this to people ? Its really nothing. Zach just happens to be a really nice guy , that's all." Jasmine says.

" A month and a half ago , it was all hatred and now suddenly he has become so nice to you. A month later , you will be all over him huh ?" I wink.

" Shut up ! It wont be like that , I assure you. " Jasmine says but I dont fail to notice the warmth spread on her cheeks.

" If you say so." I scoff as we enter the parking area where all my friends are huddled up along with Sam and his gang.

She refuses to respond to my comment and rushes over to them causing me to shake my head at her ignorant behavior.

I hope she realizes sooner rather than later.

_____________________________

" Yes Michael ?" I say the minute I answer his call.

" I have got some news." He says , seriousness in his tone.

" What news ?" I ask him curiously , jolting away from my sleeping posture.

" The one who killed Lynette and himself , Vincent his name was as I recall - I found info about him. He worked in some really cheap bar and was a regular at some stripper's club." He says.

I make a disgusted expression at it .

" I dont quite see any good this information can bring to this case." I say.

" You dont seem to get my point , do you ? He had absolutely no idea that a person like Sam Ryder exists . Also , he wasnt mentally unstable to randomly just kill somebody like that." He says.

" You're right ! But we already doubted that the culprit is somebody else ." I argue.

" Well , we doubted . Now , I just proved it. Counts for a difference , doesnt it ?" He says.

" It does. So , what should be our next part ?" I ask him.

" Like you said , wait for their next move. That seems like the only option left. As for the police , we cant approach just yet. The matter is probably dead according to them. By the way , Sam had an appointment with the doctor . According to what the doc said , his memory is likely to be regained at the earliest." He says , excitedly.

" Thats so great ! Amen to that ." I cross my fingers .

" Yeah. Look , I gotta run errands . Talk to you later , ok ?" He asks