chapter 13

Marks pov

I had fallen. I had tried to save her and what happened? I almost died. Im glad we got through to someone though. Help was coming. If they found erin or myself though. We had both fallen and they probably wont be able to find us. Hopefully erin got out ok! I really hope she didn't die! It would all be my fault if she had. She couldn't have though, right? Erins a fighter, not a giver upper! She would make it, im sure of it. Now, i just had to get out of this hell like place myself.
I jumped onto the floor. It was dirty and muddy. I saw a lamp and coincidently had a lighter. I flicked it and lit the lamp. I picked it up, turned around and quickly ducked. Zoe was there, trying to hit me with a shovel. I took it off her and put it down.
'Zoe? Is that you? How..what...how are you still alive?' I gasped at her. Her chest was covered in blood and so was her face. Both her eyes were black and her hair swung behind her.
'I...i got taken. Dan...dan and i..we were m..messing around...and...i..it took me. There was all...all this glass and the window.. But dan....dan came for me. He did!' She struggled to breath.
'Come on. Lets get out of here!' I held her hand and we walked onwards through a tunnel. She looked scared and afraid. We turned around as we heard a screeching behind us.
'Come on, zoe. Here, hide in here...quick!' I said and pushed her into a gap behind a tall wooden fence. We stayed completely still as we heard breaths and climbing behind us. She was about to fall when i caught her.
'Does this hurt?' I asked as i held her waist, not letting her topple over. She nodded. I loosened a bit but still held onto her. We waited until it was gone before i dragged zoe out. I saw a monster come up behind us. Zoe stumbled along, clearly in pain. I broke through a bit of fence and almost fell off the mountain. Zoe walked along the cliff edge and gently pulled me back. I nodded with appreciation. She gave a weak smile back. We leant, our backs on the fence. The tinted blue creature came up near to us and made a weird howling sound. I flinched at the volume. Zoe also looked jumpy at the sound. I quickly put my arm out against her, making sure she wouldn't fall. The monster left and she gave me a little hug. I clasped her tightly.
I took another look at her and all of the blood and wounds had disappeared. She felt her chest and was confused. My hand was no longer covered in blood either. Our clothes were changing as well. In stead of the jacket and jeans i was wearing all the way through the game, i was wearing my turquoise top again. Zoe had her dress back on. The last thing i remember was seeing zoes petite face and then there was black and we were falling. I grabbed onto her hand but it was no use and we just fell and fell and fell.

Joes pov

My sister! Thank goodness! She survived! At the end it said 'Mark and zoe survived until dawn'! I was so happy! They were still alive. A couple of seconds later they were both lying unconscience near to me. There were by my feet. I reached down to touch them and wake them up but as soon as i did, i felt an electric shock. I gasped in pain, realizing i had to save everyone else as well. I was ready. No one could die in the last half an hour. Only half an hour until dawn!