chapter 31

Maddys pov

I powered through the pain, and as time went on, i grew bored which surprised me, so i made a parody to one of my favourite songs. Cheap thrills:
'Baby I need those pages to have fun tonight
(I love slendy man!)
Baby I need those pages to have fun tonight
(I love elenomontronics!)
But I don't need no money
As long as I can get out alive
I need all the pages
As long as I keep running' I softly sang to take my mind of the pain. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a page, and static. 'No!' I whispered and ran fast away from the static. My brain forgot about my ankle and i grabbed the page and kept running. Finally, i stopped when i heard no static. I glanced at the page and saw Lucy. I smilled. But it had a tick insted of dans cross. My heart skipped a beat. Dan was... dead? I dropped to the floor, sobbing. He was such a good, funny guy. How could this happen? It was fnaf. I was now out to kill. I was gonna do this and I was gonna win. For dan. I turned on the light and headed onwards.
After walking for about 10 minutes I heard footsteps and whisperes. It was girls. Who? It could be either Zoë, Erin or lucy so i limped towars the noise. I found a tube and the whispering turned to thick sobs, i began to run, despite the pain surging throughout my leg.
'Maddy?!' Two voices cried, one thick with sorrow, and one with slight anger. Lucy and Erin!
'Oh my gosh lucy?! What happened? Are you ok?' I asked and Erin explained how Phil was dead.
'Im so sorry.' i whispered, knowing he liked her. I was about to tell them about Dan when static filled the air and i began to panic, i didnt think i could run again. Erin came close to me and whispered
'Take Lucy away, far away. Im going to sacrifice myself. Let me make myself straight. This is for Lucy, not you, you took mark!' and i shook my head
'No, erin, i nev.. dont!' I cried as the left the tunnel. Lucy looked scared and i knew i had to go. I dragged her away, surprisingly she didnt notice the limp. I began to cry out of loss, pain and anger. I had done that to Erin. I didn't know she had feelings for Mark. I should have been a better friend.
We finally stopped and she looked really confused.
'Did... Did you know before??' Lucy murmered and I told her what she had said. I limped backwards and thats when she noticed.
'Maddy... your ankle. Are you ok?' she said, her voice thick with worry and i smiled weakly.
'It just hurts. Lets go.' i exclaimed, fully expecting another slendy attack. As we went on, I showed her Dans page and we talked in whispers, finding others was our goal, and the memories of our friends was our torture and pain.
Thanks for all the reads and thanks to maddy for writting this part! ReAdEr495! We are going on holiday for a week so won't be able to upload for a week now! Love you all!
Lar xxx