chapter 32

Lucys pov

I had been wondering miles and finally found somewhere to rest. I started muttering the words to a song, lost boys but with a little twist to relate to me:
I am a lost girl from YouTube,
Usually hanging out with Madeleine,
And when we're bored we play in the woods,
Always on the run from slendy man,
Run run lost girl they say to me,
Away from all of reality,
YouTube is home to lost girls like me,
And lost girls like me are free,
YouTube is home to lost girls like me,
And lost girls like me are free.
Something suddenly bumped into me and i flinched. They were the same size as maddy but then i heard their voice muttering the words to if i die young.
'Erin!' I called her name and she gave me a big hug.
'Oh my goodness! Erin! Luv you so much! You don't know how much ive missed you! Have you found any pages? ' i asked, relieved. She nodded and showed me a picture of mark. I showed her a picture of joe.
'Im so sorry! Joe...i...oh...' she whimpered, cuddling into me.
'I already knew. In fnaf, he was my partner. We had number 4. I think maddy had mark. She came to find me. We survived together. ' i sighed, remembering. I saw her nod gently.
'I had zoe. She also went....well....was taken....Springtrap....it was...was my fault....im sorry....' she said, looking down. I shook my head.
'Its not your fault.' I reassured her.
'Mark....mark...he likes maddy....not....not...m...me...' she started crying.
'Oh, erin....im...im so so sorry. Come here darling!' I whispered and pulled her into me. I cuddled her and rested my head on her head. I comforted her sobs and let out a couple of tears myself. I suddenly saw static.
'Erin! Quick! The static!' I cried and we both quickly went into a crouch, searching for him. Erin suddenly grabbed my arm and with her other hand pointed towards him. I gasped and grabbed her hand. I whispered to her to run and quickly dragged her forwards. She stumbled a bit and then ran.
'Come on!' I cried, pulling her along. I rushed to a large tree. I dragged her around the trunk and held her against it. The static stopped. I sighed and grabbed her into a hug.
'That was close!' She sighed. I nodded.
'Look, there! A page!' I cried and rushed over to it. I quickly grabbed it from a tree. It had phils gentle features on it. I held it in my hands and took it back to erin.
'Look! Its phil!' I sighed. She looked nervously at me. I slowly ran my fingers across his lips and quickly a crimson cross covered him.
'No! Phil!' I cried, falling to my knees, tears spilling down the page. Erin crouched down and put her arm around me.
'Im so, so sorry, lucy.' She pulled me into a hug. I nodded.
'Static! We need to go! Now! We need to go now, lucy!' She cried, eyeing slendy. I shook my head, refusing. She sighed, panicking. She pulled my arm and dragged me along. I reluctantly stood up and jogged along with her. She held my hand the whole way through. We got to a sort of hollow cave. She pulled me into it and let me slouch against it. She sighed and bent over into two, exhausted. I cried and cried. We heard running. I looked up, and down the tube. I couldn't belive it, maddy! I called her name and she rushed over. She asked what was wrong. Erin explained. Static started to drown us. They both looked panicked. I just stood. Stood, crying. I saw erin whisper into maddys ear. Maddy whispered no lots and that she loved erin. She suddenly grabbed my hand and took me off. I saw erin walk over to slendy. I gasped as Maddy dragged me further away from her, sobbing. We were ages away from them when maddy grabbed me into a tight hug, sobbing. I was confused, upset and hurt. My friend had just sacrificed herself, for me. I felt honoured. Maddy cried snd cried. I tried to comfort her, but my efforts were pointless. I had stopped crying and was now in shock. I stood there for a few minutes, confused.