One Last Time

Natalia's outfit on side.

Natalia's POV.

"Natalia get up there now!"I reluctantly got up and went to my closet and picked out a white button down shirt, a grey khaki pant , a pair of suspenders and a brown dress shoes. Yes I know what you're thinking very nerdy right? Well in school they classify me as one of the nerds although I am a loner , so just to fit my name I dress as one.

I went to shower and then quickly dress ,I took my glasses and brushed my hair and hop down the stairs."_good morning mom!" "Morning sweetie."
I grabbed a breakfast bar and ran to catch the bus.Just great I missed it.I decided to walk to school since I have no ride,no friends or neither a cellphone. Ugh my life sucks. As I was walking towards the school gate some jerk threw their juice onto my clothes. I turned and glared at him."What you gonna do about it nerd!!"Everyone laughed at me. Instead of crying like other days I went to my gym locker , took out my short gym shorts and my white T-shirt. I quickly dressed and went to watch my self. I had curves in the right place and big boobs and butt. When walking out I heard the warning bell. I quickly ran to my math class.

"Miss Starr why are you late?" "Sir I was late cause someone threw their drink all over me. "I mumbled. "Go to your seat, don't make it happen again." I walked to my seat.Oh no the school bad boy sat next to me. He whispered in my ear"hey babe you care to come join me on my bed?" "Nope "I simply replied. He looked shocked like this is the first time someone rejected him before. Boys , am I right ladies?
The time went quickly , soon it was lunch. As usual I had no one to sit with so I went under my favorite tree. As I was walking out some fake barbie walked up to me and said"hey nerd stay away from my boyfriend!" With that she threw her lunch on me. I had enough of this. I went up to her slapped her and went home,not even bothered to look back.
When I reached home I went straight on my bed and cried for about two hours . I got up when my parents came home from work . "honey are you home?"my father asked. "Yes dad , wait downstairs I want to ask you a question." I shouted back.

"Hey mom and dad , is it possible if I can go live with aunt Tyler for the rest of the year?"i asked putting on my puppy face.
"Why honey?"mom asked looking concerned. "Because I am getting bullied at school,"I mumbled hoping they didn't hear. Unfortunately they heard. "Okay honey I am going to book you a flight , go pack your bags."said dad. "Thanks guys I am gonna come back for my senior year okay I love you!" I exclaimed . Thus is gonna be a long year. And I can't wait for it. Those bullies will see.