New Sleeping Arrangements

Caesar POV

Geez. I can't stop thinking about Katara. Her perfect brown skin, beautiful green eyes, long dark brown hair, hourglass figure, and her sexy voice. Just the thought of her makes me blush. I finish taking my shower and walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist but freeze when I see Katara. She's sprawled out across the bed snoring, her mouth half open her hair spread out across the sheets like the roots of a tree. Her long elegant eyelashes casting shadows over her eyes. She looked beautiful. I felt my cheeks heat up with the increased blood flow. I put on a pair of shorts and then walked over to the bed. I gently picked her up and laid her down on the other side of the bed before pulling the blankets up over both of us. She rolled over in her sleep and grabbed by bicep. It made me blush but I wasn't about to wake her up. Then she completely rolled on top of me laying her head and body on my chest. I felt a heat growing in my lower stomach as well as the area further below. You can't blame me for getting turned on. The girl is beautiful and sexy. I suppose I don't hate hate her cuddling me.

Next Morning Katara's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling warm and very comfortable. I stretch my neck up a bit and my face meets something else warm and a familiar scent. I open my eyes to see smooth dark green skin in front of my face. I lift my eyes to see Caesar looking down at me with an embarrassed look on his face along with pink cheeks. I jumped off of him as soon as I realized I had been laying on his chest cuddling him. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to!" I said frantically. "I-It's okay." He said still looking slightly embarrassed. I hope he won't hate me for this.

A wee bit later

Me and Caesar both got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast with the rest of the turtles. When we walked in, all conversation stopped and all eyes in the room focused on me. Most of the stares were more curious than hostile, except for one. A tall turtle with violent red eyes was glaring right at me. If looks could kill. I unconsciously scooted behind Caesar. He looked down at me and smirked. "What's wrong? Afraid of little Ghostie-Whostie?" He asked teasingly. Everyone in the room smirked or snickered. Ghost turned to glare at them before getting up and walking over to me he stopped in front of me and held out his hand. "Ghost." He stated flatly. "Katara." I said taking his hand and smiling at him. He narrowed his eyes a bit. "Don't touch my stuff." He said in a harsh tone with a menacing glare. "Don't touch your stuff. Alright. I got it." I said hurriedly before cowering behind Caesar again. Ghost turned and went back to his seat as another turtle walked up to me. He seemed a lot friendlier and had a big grin on his face. He had gorgeous light blue eyes and an angelic smile. He held his hand out and I took it without hesitation. "Hey dudette! Name's Mikey, but you can call me M, or darling, or whatever feels right!" He said cheerfully with a goofy grin. "It's great to meet you Mikey!" I said sincerely with a friendly smile. I instantly recognized the next turtle who walked up. He was the same one who carried me here the previous night. "Hey, I don't think I caught your name last night." "Name's Swift. Or you can call me bae." He said with a sexy wink and a seductive lick of his lips. I instantly felt my cheeks heat up. He chuckled and smirked before returning to his seat at the table. The last guy to greet me was a lizard like Caesar. He was also tall, muscular and good looking. He shook my hand and smiled at me. "Name's Anthony. I'm actually a friend of Caesar's." He said. "Oh? you two are friends?" I asked curiously. "Besties." He said hooking an arm around Caesar neck. Caesar smiled. I think I'm going to like living with them.