Hatred Turned To Gratitude

Swift's POV

If that girl ever comes near my precious son ever again, I will definitely kill her. It's her fault he ended up like this. If she knows what's good for her she'll stay away and be grateful I didn't kill her. "Dad." Caesar says. "Yes son." I reply "This isn't Katara's fault. She actually saved my life." He said. I instantly turned to look at him. "What do you mean?" I ask. "She didn't just apply pressure to my wound and call 911, she also stabbed him before he could kill me." he said. I instantly felt guilt cloud my mind. I was so harsh with her, and it turns out she saved my son's life. Just as I was about to reply, a nurse walked in to inform me that visiting hours are over. I hugged Caesar goodbye before going out front to call Raph. "Hey Raph, could you come get me from the hospital." I say. "Sure. On my way." He replied before hanging up. While I waited for Raph to show, I got lost deep in my subconscious. I have to apologize to Katara. She saved Caesar's life and I threatened her and scared her off. I was pulled from my thoughts when a familiar red Ferrari pulled up. I sit in the passenger's seat and shut the door. My guilty train if thought almost instantly returns. "Hey Raph, how's Katara doing?" I ask. He turned to look at me for a second before returning his eyes to the road again. "She went straight to bed when we got back to the mansion. But I can tell she's still upset and hurt by what you said. What happened isn't her fault you know." He said. "I know. Actually she saved his life." I say. Raph looked at me in shock. "Really?" "Yeah. When the assassin was about to kill him, she attacked him and scared him off. Guess I owe her an apology huh?" I say. "Fuck yeah you do!" Raph shouted.