Love And Understanding (Lemon)

Nora's POV

I'm still in shock after that ride with Raph. I'm pretty sure Katara talked/yelled at him. I could hear her from the stairs. I know I should be used to it, but being carried by Mikey still makes me blush. There's just  something about being pressed to his muscular body that drives my heart and senses insane. I don't think I'm ready to go all the way yet, but I want to take things a bit further in our relationship. When we get to his room, he sets me down on the bed and climbs on top of me. I blush beet red in embarrassment at what I'm about to do. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his face down to mine before smashing my lips against his. He freezes in shock for a second. I never initiate things like that. Not that he's going to complain.  He kisses me back. I hesitantly lick his lip asking permission for entry. He opens his gorgeous baby blue eyes and gives me a mischievous smirk. He presses his lips against mine again and pushes his tongue between my lips. I gasp and groan into the kiss. I've never been kissed like this before. All our previous kisses were all lip and no tongue. It feels raw and hot. I feel my body heat up and start to move on it's own. My hips rise to meet Mikey's as I grind against him instinctively. He groans quietly. I blush even harder if that's possible. His voice sounds so low and sexy. He opens his gorgeous baby blue eyes once more. "Are you sure you're ready to do this angel?" He asks disarming me and piercing into my soul with his innocent baby blue eyes. "Maybe not all the way, but I'm ready to take things a bit further." I say blushing beet red and staring back into his eyes. He smiles at me before getting up and pulling me to the edge of his bed and kneeling between my legs. When he does this, I am a bit taller than him, but still only some inches above his eye level. I stick out my bottom lip and pout like a child. He chuckles when he sees this. "I know what you're thinking. Your height is perfect in my eyes Nora." He says kissing me passionately. He takes off his shirt and throws it to the side. My eyes drop from his face down to his muscular chest. I stare at him with wide eyes. I really want to touch him. He must've read my thoughts, because a moment later he reaches out and grands my wrist, dwarfed compared his hand, and places my hand on his chest. I blush madly at the feel of his wide, muscular chest and stomach. He takes my hand and moves it from his chest down to his abs. He then leans in and slowly licks my neck, looking at me from the corner of his eye with lust in his baby blue eyes. I moan quietly and avert my gaze. "Come on baby girl. Don't start getting shy on me now." He whispers seductively. He continues to lick my neck. I jump when I feel him put his hand under my shirt and slowly slide it up to my bra. He knows I've never been touched like this before. He pulls my shirt off and takes off my bra. He leans in and bites my collar bone and sucks, leaving a hickey. I groan at the slight pain from the suction. He trails his lips down to my breasts and attaches himself to my nipples. He sucks, licks, and gently bites them. "Mikey." I moan quietly arching my back against him as I feel arousal rush through my body down to the sensitive area between my legs. He slides his free hand up my thigh, getting dangerously close to my core. He strokes me through my panties. Once again I jump at the unexpected contact. "You're already so wet." He says seductively. He goes back to my breasts and continues to give them attention. He pulls off my panties and I reflexively curl my legs up to hide. "Relax princess. I'll start slow.He gently pulls my legs apart and slides a finger inside me. I wince in pain as his finger presses against my virgin barrier. "Sorry." He whispers in my ear. He rubs his thumb over my clit, the pleasure shooting through my body. He pulls his fingers away. "Mikey." I moan giving him a pitiful look. He smiles wickedly at me and grabs my legs before putting them on his shoulders. Before I even get a chance to ask what he's doing, he leans forward and buries his face between my legs. "Mikey!" I groan loudly arching my back. He licks me from my lower lips up to my clit. He wraps his lips around my sensitive nub and begins to suck and lick at it. I begin to writhe and squirm against him, trying to pull my hips away. He grabs my butt and squeezes it, digging the pads of his fingers into my skin, holding me in place. He gives my nub one last long, hard suck. That's all it takes to send me over the edge. I moan so loud the guys could probably hear me from downstairs. Mikey gives me one last lick and pulls his face away from my core. His mouth and chin are shiny. Drenched with the fluids of my excitement and orgasm. He licks his lips and wipes his chin. "You taste sweet Nora." He says seductively. I blush an even darker red, if that's even possible, and simply collapse back onto the bed. Mikey snickers and picks me up and lays me down on the bed on top of him. "I love you Mikey." I say honestly nuzzling his neck like a cat. He smiles at me. "Love you too." He says kissing my forehead. I wrap my arms around his neck and shut my eyes, falling into a deep, peaceful sleep.