Jealousy And Love

Caesar's POV

I've been in a unusually sour mood lately. I'm jealous of Katara and Anthony. I really like her, what if she chooses Anthony? I saw them hanging out earlier. They just met but they seem so close. Just the thought bothers me and gives me a headache. I'm gonna have to tell her eventually why not now. At least I can get it out of the way. And if she says she doesn't feel the same way, we can stay friends.

Katara's POV

I had alot of fun with Anthony and Ghost today, but now I'm exhausted. I only have the energy to take a shower and go to bed, so that's what I think I'll do. I go to Caesar's room. He isn't home right now so I don't knock. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower. When I'm done I put on my pajamas and crawl into bed. As I do, the door opens and Caesar walks in. "Hey Caesar!" I say. "Hey." He says. "Can I ask you something." "Okay. What is it?" I ask. "Do you like Anthony?" He asks. "You mean as more than a friend?" I ask. "Yeah." He replies. "I like Anthony as friend, but nothing more." I told him honestly. "Katara." He said. I turned to look at him. He had a serious expression on his face that made me blush. "I've liked you since I met you, as more than just a friend." He said. "Really?!" I said. "Yes." He said ad he walked closer. He took my hands and held them in his. "Katara, will you go out with me." The sincere look in his eyes prompted me to answer. "Yes! Of course I will!" I said joyfully. I leaned over and threw both my arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer as he kissed me back. He then rolled on top of me on the bed as we continued our passionate make-out session. After the heat died down we laid down under the sheets and cuddled until I feel asleep.

Caesar's POV

She looks so cute when she sleeps. She had her face pressed against my chest and her arms wrapped around my back and was quietly snoring. I want to touch her and feel all of her, but I have a feeling she's a virgin and I don't want to rush things, so I'll hold myself back for now.

Next Morning

I woke up the next morning in the arms of my new boyfriend. He was still sleeping, his muscular chest rising and falling with each slow, rhythmic breath he took, The sunlight shining on his handsome face. I slowly traced my hand over his muscular chest and stomach, feeling the hard muscles under my hand. I looked back at his face to see his him looking at me with a teasing smirk. "Oh! I'm sorry!" I said embarrassed pulling my hand away. He grabbed my hand and put it back on his chest. "If you want to touch me go ahead. I am your boyfriend now after all." I smiled at his words. He is my boyfriend now.

To be continued