Alone Time (Lemon)

Caesar carried me to his room before locking the door, laying me down on his bed and climbing on top of me. He kisses me passionately and pushes his tongue through my lips. I groan into his mouth and wrap my arms sound his neck. He slides his hands down my ribs and sides to my hips. He grabs me by my hips and lifts them as he grind against me. I arch my back and moan. I lift my leg and use it to rub against the bulge between his legs. He groans and looks down at me with lust in his deep gold eyes. "I don't think we should do this when you family's home." I say looking away. I look back at him to see him smirking. "We can still have some fun though." He says seductively. He picks me up and places me on on his chest after he lays down. I blush at the position we're in. The 69 position. He grabs my butt and starts squeezing it. I release a restrained moan in an effort to keep anyone from hearing us. I lower my head and slowly trace one of his v-lines with my tongue. He groans quietly and hooks his arms around my thighs and pulls my butt back towards his face. He bites my thigh and sucks, in an effort to create a hickey. I moan quietly again. I undo his pants and push them down his hips, exposing his thick length. I feel him pull down my jeans along with my underwear and give my butt a love bite. I groan again. I slowly lick the tip of his length and swirl my tongue around it before taking as much of him in my mouth as I can, wrapping my hand around what i can't. He groans, wraps his tail around my neck, and slowly licks his way from the middle of my inner thighs up to the warm, wet area between them. Without warning, he shoves his tongue between my lips and into my folds, attacking my clit. I moan loudly around his length, too caught up in my pleasure to care about his family hearing me. I start bobbing my head up and down, only covering about half his length. I pull away for a second and spit in my hand before wrapping it around the bottom half, and putting the top half back in my mouth. He groans loudly and takes my clit between his lips sucking at it hard. I'm not used to the sensations shooting through my body, so I instinctively try to pull my center away from his face. He immediately pulls me back against his mouth. I whimper around his length before starting to stuck faster.  He groans at my sudden increase in speed. I hear a muffled moan escape his mouth as he stiffens, before something hot and creamy fills my mouth. I swallow as it continues to spurt out of him and into my throat. He continues sucking on my clit until I cum. More warm fluids flow out of me and into his mouth. Once it's over, he gives me one more long, rough lick before pulling his face away. "You taste so good." He whispers seductively. I try to catch my breath as little aftershocks of my orgasm shoot through me. I climb off of him and collapse onto the bed next to him. He chuckles and gently strokes my hair. I slowly trace my fingers along his stomach, eyeing the scar that will forever be imprinted in his  beautiful green skin. He got that scar protecting me. I can't help but feel like it's my fault. I instantly feel a sad expression cross my face. Caesar notices this and lifts my face so I can look into his eyes. "Remember, what happened isn't your fault. And I'm okay now." He says kissing my lips passionately. I smile at him before laying my head on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms and tail around my waist in response. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He whispers into my hair in a soft, sexy voice. We then fall asleep in each other's embrace.