Author's Note

THIS STORY IS UNEDITED.

Hey All,

This story is rated M for Mature. You know how I roll. I hope you enjoy ladies...and some gentlemen. *wink wink*

Note* The male lead does take a dominant role in the bedroom. However, he is NOT controlling, cruel, or possessive. He treats the female lead like a queen and she's his equal not a sex slave.

Note Note* There's some light BDSM but no whipping, gagging, etc..

Warning:

Contains sexual situations, strong language, tattoos, a sexy male in glasses, and a plus-sized bombshell prone to word vomit.

Copyright © 2016

No translations or reproductions. I do not own the image for the book cover.

Sneak Peek:

Turning back around Adrian knocks the cap off his beer on the side of the boat and takes a deep swallow. Catching my gaze, he looks at me expectantly. "Want one, babe?"

"No, thanks," I force out huskily.

His silver eyes gleam. "Maybe you want something else?"

Oh, god yes. I can't encourage him, not until I break things off with Eric. If I was going to do this I wanted no regrets, no guilt. "I'm still a little hung over from last night."

Reaching over he ruffles my hair. "You're a light weight."

"Am not," I scoff.

"Uh-huh." He leans down close, our noses nearly touching. "Just a little whiskey and you're giving me a strip tease and stroking your pretty clít in front of me."

I can't hide the embarrassment, hiding my face in my hands. "I can't believe I did that," I groan.

Gripping my wrists, he pulls my hands away from my face. "It was hot as hell, Ellie." Cupping my chin, he brushes his lips along my jaw, the stubble of his beard pricking my skin. "But if you ever tease me like that again I'll fuck you into oblivion."