Chapter Seven - The Green Eyed Monster

AN: Isabelle is Ellie's half-sister. I mention this briefly in a previous chapter but in case you missed it.

The Green Eyed Monster

Isabelle's POV

Flipping back a lock of my hair I smile seductively at the pool boy, his curly mop of blonde hair gleaming in the sun. He stares at my body openly, tan muscles rippling, a blush on his boyish face.

He's young, maybe eighteen, his body not over muscular. But I like that lanky look.

Licking my lips, I run my fingers over the top of my cleavage. He sucks in a breath, nearly tripping into the pool. I smirk with satisfaction, my new bikini working exactly as intended. The ruby red fabric looks delicious against my pale skin, the tiny top nothing more than a tease.

Leaning back I arch my back slightly, displaying my breasts. I love showing off my body and why shouldn't I? I work hard to look good and spent a fortune to ensure every inch is perfection. Not a single stretch mark or blemish. I would be damned if I ended up like my sister, chubby stuttering fool that she was. Poor lonely Elizabeth who sat in front of her laptop all day writing about romance. As if Ellie had any clue what it felt like to be desired. To be wanted. Needed.

"I'm heading out, Isabelle." A fat fingered hand touches my arm. Familiar disgust rises up my throat as I glance up at my boyfriend. Albert is in his late sixties, deep wrinkles creasing his face. I hate it when he touches me. I hate his greasy hair and bulbous nose. Hate the way his belly hangs over his waist like fucking Santa Clause.

But he had money, a prominent lawyer who served politicians and millionaires. Not nearly enough, though. I required a lavish lifestyle. Albert was stingy, hoarding his money away for his children.

I hate that too.

But for now I enjoyed his six bedroom beach house and luxurious pool. And when he ceased to serve my purpose I would be done with him.

"Okay, handsome," I reply with a sickeningly sweet tone. "I'll be waiting for you." Winking at him I blow him a kiss.

Albert blushes, blowing me back a kiss and waving happily as he leaves. The stupid fool.

I roll my eyes, sighing loudly and settling back against the lounge. Glancing at my perfectly manicured nails in disgust I suddenly feel the need to cleanse.

My focus returns to the pool boy.

Sitting up I give him a beckoning smile and crock my finger at him. His blush deepens as he swallows and approaches me.

"You see something you like, Ty?" I ask seductively, tugging on the strap of my bikini.

"You know I do," he responds dejectedly.

"But I like it when you tell me," I purr. Reaching up I run my hand down his chest and over the bulge in his shorts. "So naughty, staring at my tits like that. You know what it does to me." Tugging on his waistband I pull him down on the lounge. 

He settles between my thighs, his breathing heavy. "We can't keep doing this," he protests weakly. Licking my lips, I undo his shorts and pull out his dick. He's so hard for me, pearly pre-cum beading over the tip. Wetness slicks up my thighs.

Teenagers are the best.

"I have a girlfriend," Ty moans, half heartily. Leaning up I bite his lip, sucking it between my teeth. He groans, his hands gripping my hips.

"You love her?" I ask.

He nods. "I think so."

Shoving aside my bikini I wrap my leg around his waist, slipping his length inside me. "Tell me how much you love her while you fuck my pussy."

"I love her," he groans, his hips thrusting hard. "I love her." I can see tears in his eyes but he isn't stopping. If anything he's only fucking me harder, his words becoming angry. "I hate that you do this." His face is twisted with lust. Want. Need.

This is what I crave. I want him to need me like he needs air. "You love it," I moan, rocking my hips to meet his thrusts. "Fuck me, handsome."

His hand grips my chin, squeezing tightly. "Don't call me what you call him."

Crap. Ty is so sensitive. "I'm sorry. You're nothing like him," I coo, tugging down my bikini top. "You turn me on so much."

His eyes focus on my breasts. "Yea?"

Cupping my tits, I lift them towards his mouth. "No one's ever made me feel as good as you do." The words taste bitter in my mouth, but come out sexy and breathless. I've told the lie more times than I can remember. It was easy, like breathing air.

Taking the bait, he groans, his head lowering. His mouth latches onto my nípple, sucking roughly. I hate it when he sucks hard but moan again, arching my back. His mouth might be rough, but his dick is nice and thick. I find my orgasm quickly as he pounds into me, squeezing around his cock.

"Crap!" He pulls out with a jerk, just like I taught him, coating my stomach with a groan.

"You came so much." Sitting up I wipe the cum off my skin and lick it off slowly, watching as his eyes widen.

"You're unbelievable," he says with awe.

"Mmm...let's see your girlfriend do that," I reply smugly. His face falls, clouded with guilt. Waving my hand at him I say dismissively, "You may go back to work now."

Ducking his head, he hastily tugs up his shorts. "Alright."

Picking up my phone I effectively shut him out, satisfied and relaxed. I would have to make a point of finding out who this girlfriend is. I don't care to lose my boy toy over some little twit.

Flipping through the tabloids on my phone with boredom a photo catches my attention. Adrian Hunter is plastered all over the page. Bold headlines scream, THIS JUST IN!! Worlds most eligible billionaire caught with new mystery lover!

Scrolling through the photo's I feel my shock intensify. "Can't be." 

There he is, Adrian Fucking Hunter, with his arms wrapped around a woman who looks just like...

"Elizabeth," I screech, jumping up. "YOU BITCH!"

******

AN: Sorry for the short chapter everyone. There is a method to my madness!