Chapter Eleven - His New Addiction

AN: Sorry for the delay. I really struggled with this chapter! I hope it doesn't disappoint. Love you guys. I can't say it enough! <3 <3 <3

His New Addiction

Adrian's POV

Pulling down my shirt, I give Ellie one last lingering look. She's curled up on her side, her face relaxed and content. Her eyes are closed, long dark lashes caressing her cheek.

Beautiful.

Smirking, I lean over the bed and nuzzle the side of her neck. She stirs beneath me, her silky skin warm from sleep. "What time is it?"

I nip her ear. "Early."

She giggles softly, squirming under my lips. "Don't..."

I grin. I've never been the affectionate type, but with Ellie I can't seem to help it. "You like it."

"Mmm..." she sighs.

Slipping on my glasses, I straighten. "I have to go." I loathed the idea. If I had my choice, I'd stay in bed with Ellie all damn day. But the world didn't stop just because Elizabeth Reed gave me the best fuck of my life.

She frowns slightly, her dark brown eyes peeking open. "Okay."

I can hear the disappointment in her voice. Climbing back on the bed I settle between her hips, my hands braced on either side of her head. Leaning down I kiss the soft skin of her neck. She has a hickey and it turns me on like mad.

An entire night of fucking and I'm still unsatisfied. Hissing in a breath I grip her creamy thighs and open them wide. Her eyes squeeze shut, her face turning shyly into her pillow. I've seen her. Tasted her. Fucked her. And still she reacts so bashfully under my gaze. Until she feels pleasure. Then my shy little Ellie turns into something wild.

I love it.

"Look at me."

Her eyes spring open, pupils blown with desire. As a reward I press my erection flush against her pussy, her wet heat evident through my jeans. She's ready for me already.

My head clouds with greedy desire. I rock my hips, feeding off her sweet moans. The barrier of my jeans frustrates me. My hands palm her ass, lifting her hips so I can grind against her harder. Faster. Her luscious body begins to shake, her moans growing more desperate, and I know she's close.

"You want to come, baby?"

She nods, her dark eyes pleading up at me.

"What do you say?" She knows what I want to hear.

"Please," she gasps.

"Good girl." Slipping my hand between us my thumb finds her clit. I press hard and that's all it takes. Ellie shatters beneath me, stuttering out a breathless 'thank you'.

So perfect.

I still, clenching my jaw. This isn't enough but I have to stop. I can't even trust myself to fuck her mouth. The mental image alone makes me groan. I drop my head between her soft breasts, nuzzling one rosy pink nipple. "Damn it."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't have any more condoms," I grate with frustration.

"Oh." Her hands find my hair, tugging and caressing. I close my eyes in pleasure. I love it when she does that. "Um...if we're t-together do we need them?"

I raise my head. "Are you on birth control?"

"I have the implant. And I'm clean. I haven't...you know...with anyone since I was tested. Except you." She glances away in embarrassment.