1.Kihyun-Counter Boy

It was a rainy day,one of your favorite kinds of days. It was a day you loved to just stay at home,and Netflix binge. Which is how you spent most of your time....You were abnormally craving a coffee , and a small sweet to go along with it. So you decided to put a comfy hoodie on,and make your way to a local coffee shop. The place had just opened up, and you had heard a bunch of great feedback from alot of satisfied customers.

You walked into a coffee shop,and looked at the menu as you waited in line. Hmmm....pretty nice place they got going here. After all the billion of kitchen nightmares episodes I have watched, I'm expecting some high quality shit ,you chuckled to yourself whilst you waited.

After a couple of minutes the line had quickly disappeared,and you had finally made up your mind. You decided to get an Americano,and a chocolate brownie to go with your drink.This is a perfect drink and snack for a rainy day, like man....I'm classy as fuck, you thought as you smirked slightly to yourself.

-------------------------------

As you walked up to the counter,the boy working the register said,"Hello welcome to Monbebe Coffee shop,what can I get you sweetie?"

"Hi, yes, can I get an Americano with a chocolate brownie please?"

"Sure thing, coming right up honey", the boy behind the counter gave you a small smile.

-----------------------------------------------------

You gave a small smile back and made your way to a small table in the corner of the shop. You played some games on your phone to pass the time by. Just as you were about to beat your own record in Piano Tiles, you heard a small cough,and heard footsteps stop in front of your table. You quickly looked up, and saw the 'counter boy' once again. He looked at you with the cutest smile ever,and set a mug down in front of you ,along with a brownie drizzled in chocolate.

"Um...here's your order......uh...?"

You chuckled as he struggled to search the receipt for your name,"It's Y/N".

"Oh yeah sorry Ms. Y/N.....well enjoy your coffee and sweet treat",he smiled and walked back to the counter to help a few more customers.

---------------------------------------------------------

You looked down at your drink,and saw the most beautiful thing ever. The 'counter boy' had decorated your Americano with latte art arranged to look like a beautiful heart. 'Aw how sweet,but with his looks, I bet he does this design for all the girls...', you thought to yourself as you took a large gulp of your drink. You quickly regretted your decision, as you began to choke at the un- humanly ingestion you took.... COUGH! COUGH! COUGH! WHEEEEZZZZZEE! COUGH!!

You desperately gasped for air, making some very disturbing faces in the process. The 'counter boy' looked over at the source of the noise,and saw you practically turning blue. He quickly rushed to your aid,and tried to help you take a gasp of air. He gently pat your back until you calmed down, and could breathe normally again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OMAAGAHHH!! Thank you so much, I could've died back here...", you quietly said.

"Aw it was no biggie, I'm happy to help anytime, anywhere."

"So 'knight in shinning armor', I never did quite catch your name."

"Oh..right my name...well it's Kihyun. I kinda thought you would've looked at my name ID by now," Kihyun laughed while pointing to his name card.

"Oh stupid me, that never crossed my mind...man I'm on a stupid-roll today", you blurted out.

"No,no it's my fault for being a bad employee and not introducing myself. But anyways, that's besides the point, are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine now thanks to you."

"Okay, good, I thought I had put too much creme in the coffee. I was already thinking how I could afford an attorney."

"Hahaha, I wasn't going to sue you...omg...",you said between laughs.

"You seem like a really easy person to talk with,maybe after I close up shop,we can get to know each other better?"

"Sure, I'd love to",you beamed at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Kihyun's shift had ended, you both sat at a table and chatted for a while. You had learned that he had barely moved in your town,and was going to be attending the same school as well. Kihyun also told you that he had taken the job offer at the coffee shop as a way to make more friends. He told you about the group of six boys he had met while on the job. Shownu, Minhyuk, Jooheon, Changkyun, Wonho, and Hyungwon were their names; you were totally shocked to hear the name of your older brother in the mix.

"Wait! Did you just say Hyungwon?!?"

"Yes, why?Do you perhaps know him?"

"Know him? Shit,I've lived with him for all 20 years of my life! That's my older brother!"

"Wahhh?!? I didn't know that!"

"Well yeah, I wouldn't have expected you to,based on the fact that we barely met today..."

"Oh yeah.....haha"
-----------------------

It grew dangerously late,and Kihyun offered to walk you home. You took the offer,seeing as how dark and ugly it was outside. It was still raining, but you two didn't mind as you both shared some embarrassing childhood stories. You didn't know why,but you felt extremely comfortable talking with Kihyun. As you neared your house, you both exchanged numbers and planned to meet at the same coffee place tomorrow.

END