~Promo For Chapter 7.1~

Promo

"Hey! You don't belong to here Malhotra!!!" It was Rohan the big guy..

God Save me!!

I kept my head low and when they all noticed me that I won't be replying then suddenly I felt a pull on my jersey.

I made myself ready for another punch as Rohan pulled me up but..

"Rohan!!" I heard a boy shouting for him and before Rohan's punch could hit my face he held his hand..

"Get away Harshad! It's not your business!" Rohan roared as Harshad freed me from his grip and I hide behind Harshad immediately.

"Oh it is my business actually! Two weeks ago I saw you bullying Manik at that time I didn't say anything but not this time okay? So just stay away!" Harshad said coldly and I couldn't believe my ears that Harshad was protecting me. He was the most reserved guy of the orphanage after me..

We both were quiet similar..

"I will see you both!" Rohan shouted and walked away to stand with his friends. I peeked behind Harshad's back clutching his jersey and showed them my tongue..

Harshad turned to me and I stood straight with head low..

"You okay little one?" Harshad asked softly and I raised my head to look at his concerned face..

"Yes! Thank you!" I said bobbing my head up and down..

"Good! Stay safe! BTW what are you doing here? This class is not for you?" He asked setting the collar of my jersey and I felt so good..

After so long someone had showed me affection without any hint of mercy...

Miss Jasmine was loving but all I saw in her eyes was pity and mercy..

I was not a pitiful creature..

I was Manik! Manik Malhotra!

I was strong...

____________________________

I really want to clear the doubts about Harshad's character! For the first time ever in history Me Mawara Ejaz in my all conscious state of mind writing Harshad in positive avatar! Yes yes! Hehehehe! Surprising isn't it? He is a little elder to Manik! The first of the other rouges who met Manik! His story will be revealed soon! I will try updating in tomorrow morning! Actually eid is coming and kal say ghar main guests shuru uff! Allah bachye! Anyways how was the promo?? Do lemme know! He is a very very important character of my story am telling you all again say!
Love, Mawara