Chapter 9

I want response!!!!! Trust me! If you will not comment then I will say a serious bye to you all! If I could take out time for you all to write in spite of being so busy and dead tired then tum log bhi 2 minutes nikal skty ho for comment..

Chapter 9-Khamoshiyaan!

Nandini's POV...

"Arya-aryaman?" I was surprised to see him rather I was more shocked.

"So beautiful!" He said like a third class Romeo and leaned with the door frame.

Idiot..

His dirty gaze made me feel so uncomfortable and I shifted on my feet..

Manik...he won't like Aryaman around me. What if he will come and see him here? He will definitely kill him...

"Kch kaam tha?" I asked sternly ignoring his comment and he smiled evilly which made me shiver in fright but I didn't show it from my face..

He was the same man who had sent a goon to rape me..

This thought made me so uneasy and scared..

"Ohh yes! Can I come in?" He asked standing straight and I shook my head..

"No! It's late! Jab Daddy ayen tou ana! Good night!" I said already closing half of the door on his face but he stopped me by placing his foot in middle. "Aryaman! Just go?!" I said angrily and he shook his head.

With one push he opened the door causing me to stumble back. I tried to steady myself but I fell back but in next second he held me saving me from falling on my butt..

"Leave me!" I screamed wriggling out of his grasp. His touch was so dirty that I felt giddy.

"Come on! Let's spend some time together! See you are already dressed up for me!" He said shamelessly coming close to me and my breath quickened..

"This is not for you!!!" I said almost screaming and he frowned stopping on his place..

"For whom you have dressed up?" He asked raising his eyebrow and I gulped. Suddenly his expressions changed in to furious ones and I felt my legs trembling..

"Is this for that beggar??? That singer boy??" He shouted and I kept mum..

"I was right! You warm his bed!" He said shaking his head and my tension turned into anger. Taking few steps forward I slapped his face so hard that I felt him choking .

"Don't ever dare to call our relation with dirty words! You worthless piece of sh!t!! Shut the fu*k up and just go away!!!" I shouted pushing him away and he mumbled countless curses under his breath trying to ease the pain of my jaw aching slap but his next move wasn't expected as he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me closer..

"Leave me you bastard!" I shouted trying to free myself but his grip was so tight that I started crying in pain..

"Bastard haan? Now lemme tell you what a real bastard could do! Last time that dog saved you na! But this time I will myself perform this task!" He growled like a hungry loin and pushed me on the couch immediately hovering over me...

"No! Please no!!!" I shouted trying to punch his chest but he was way too strong. He bent on me and started kissing my neck. Tears of helplessness filled my eyes and I again tried pushing him away but slapped my cheek hard...

His rough hands roamed over my body and I felt so dirty.

It was only Manik's right...

Only his...