Epilogue

Yes am generous! Two two updates in a single day! What a come back ni? 😉

Lolz..

Anyways I have a bad experience of comments like less comments on last chapters hope you won't repeat the history so plz comment..

Will miss FL kay Brave MaNan..

Ps:not edited..

Happy Reading!

Epilogue- A happy Ending!

Nandini's POV..

"Ahhhhhh!!!" I heard Manik shouting crazily and heard him throw everything in his room..

We had just returned from Harshad Bhai's funeral..

"Manik open the door! Let me in!" I shouted banging the door with full strength but he didn't instead kept smashing things..

"Manik ap mjy shutout nahi kar skty! Sary haq day kar ab mj say sab kuch nahi cheen skty!" I shouted angrily and banged the door again. "I won't stop you from crying but let me be with you when you cry!" My tone softened and tears formed in my eyes..

"Let me be your secret keeper!" I added crying more and finally the door knob twisted open..

I saw a disheveled Manik standing. His cheeks were stained with tears and his eyes were blood red..

"Let me in!" I whispered trying to went closer to him and he backed off. He sat on his bed and held his head in his hands..

I quickly followed him and sat in his feet..

"Look at me Manik!" I whispered softly trying to hold his hand but he jerked my hand away like a kid. "Manik please!" I begged trying once again and he shook his head..

"He betrayed me! He lied to me!" He cried and complaint like a five year older and this time I forcefully held his hand..

"No he didn't!" I said softly rubbing my thumb over his palm and he finally hiccuped..

"He promised to be with us till his last breath!" Manik cried and my chin wobbled more..

"Yes he did promise! And see! He fulfilled it!" I spoke lowly and Manik stared at me with teary eyes..

"Bohat dard ho raha Nandini!" He spoke in a painful tone and loads of tears fell out of his eyes. "Mjy lagta hai main jee nahi paoan ga!" His voice was filled with helplessness..

"Manik...Harshad saved your baby! Kya ap apny bachy kay liye bhi zinda rehna nahi chahty?" I asked crying with so many tears and Manik placed his hand on my tummy but didn't say anything. I placed my head on his knee with him still sitting on the edge of the bed and me on the floor..

There was a long pause and there was no sound except his cries..

"Nandini!" He took my name with so much of desperation and I looked up to see his painful expressions..

"Aj...main...aj main phr say anaat(orphan) ho gya!" He spoke hiccuping with tears and I got up with a jerk to take him in a hug. He hide his face in my hair and cried. "Mera baap mar gya Nandini! My father died again!" He was crying out loudly. "How will I live?? His fragrance is all around me!! Oh God! It's paining so much!" I carefully laid him on the bed, still hugging him..

"Tum bhi mjy esy he chood kar chali jaoa ge na?" He asked to me breaking the hug and I shook my head frantically..

"Nahi Manik! Main ap ko chod kar kabhi nahi jaoan ge!" I said in an assuring tone and cupped his cheeks..