**Random Moment 1**

I have started a new story with new fictional characters, those who haven't check yet or unaware of it go and read..

'His Share Of Lust'...

______________________________

Random Moment...

I almost stormed towards the men game room with my six year older little devil following me closely behind.

His head was ducked low and few tears were dripping off his chin too because I had scolded him a lot..

You guys must be thinking why? Because I got a call from Arhant's principal, she reported that Arhant kicked the hell out of a boy who was elder then him in age.

"Mommy!" He tried to mewed on my back and I turned to him with a jerk..

"Enough of your rant Arhant Harshad Malhotra! You are not! Certainly not getting away from this sh!t today! Do you get it??" I shouted my lungs out and Arhant pouted before letting out a loud wail of 'Daddy'...

And next second Daddy the King rushed out of the game room along with his soldiers with worried faces.

They all stood around Arhant asking a lot of whats??

Here we go with the over protective Father and Chachas. Soon all of them turned to me, hiding Arhant behind them. All of them were shooting daggers at me.

So now it was six against one!!!

"You have scolded my son??" Manik was the first to accuse me..

"Our son!" I corrected him in a cold tone and he shrugged with a bad face..

"First ask your son that why I have scolded him?!" I added, now glaring at Arhant who was peeking at me from Manik's legs. As soon as I gave him a glare he looked down with an adorable pout and started staring at his blue jeans boats..

"He kicked the hell out of a boy who was older then him!" I announced loudly..

"So what's the big deal?" Haider spoke in a calm tone and I gave him a disbelief look..

"Haider!!" I snapped at him angrily and he just shrugged carelessly..

"Look Nandu!" Cabir tried to explain but I cut him off..

"No Cabir! You listen to mee!" I shouted loudly and all the boys snickered back when they noticed the intensity of my anger.

When Arhant saw me dominating his soldiers he immediately jumped towards me and hugged my legs..

Such a smart ass..

He rubbed his nose with my bare leg and pouted at me, giving me an innocent look..

Oh, I very well know what are you up to my darling son!

"Mommy! You know! Haider Chacho told me to kick in butt whoever tries to hurt me!" He said innocently and I glared at Haider who was now looking away, as if his 'choori was pakri gai'...

"And Abhi Chachu told me to punch!" He added and now I glare at Abhimanyu who hide himself behind Manik..

These two were the most wild people of Eagles. Yeah Haider was now part of eagles as he left his team and liked to submit his loyalties to Manik fully..

"Aul Cabil Chachu ny bola tha to hit the person on the back of his knee!" He accused Cabir almost enthusiastically jumping around and then he accused Dhruv too for telling him to act wild.

He was trying to save himself by diverting all my attention towards the rogues and was trying his best to make me believe that he had nothing to do with this fight, all he did as he was told.

My boy was so so so smart.

This made me smile so widely and now lastly he turned to Manik who was smiling. Manik winked at him and Arhant thought for an accusation but when nothing came out he turned to me with a confused face..

I sat on my knees leveling myself to him and touched his perfectly shaped nose with my finger..

"And what Daddy told you?" I asked curiously and he looked back at Manik once again before turning back..

"Daddy told me to kiss Mommy on her cheek hard whenever she gets angry with me!" He exclaimed loudly throwing his arms around my neck and soon his lips were pressed on my cheek with his full force.

Hyeee Mera Bachaaa!

I suddenly went awe for his little act of love and got up with him in my arms twirling around. I kissed him crazily and all he did was to hug me tightly..

Soon I felt Manik's arms hugging us and other men too hugged us..

We were a complete family..

Nobody spoke anything and we kept hugging for a long time until Haider's voice broke the trance causing me to run behind him with my chappal in hand for ruining my baby.

His words were..

"Champ! Next time kick your emeny in his balls!"

I will kill him...

_______________________

A crapy random moment because I was missing FL...

*Ignore Mistakes*..

Love,Mawara