14

FOURTEEN

"Jungkook!" I whisper-shouted, looking at him and his eyes widened.

we're doomed.

"I think the papers are inside right?" The voices can be heard clearer and Jungkook just pulled my hand, leading me to hide behind a row of old lockers.

The door creaked open slowly revealing my homeroom teacher and Jungkook's homeroom teacher.

"Are you sure that you keep them here?" Daeho songsaeng-nim asked her.

"Maybe it's in another room," Yoodi sonsaeng replied, and they both left the room.

Jungkook and I sighed in relief.

"I told you! It's not a good idea being together in a school openly like this," I smacked his shoulder.

"But when? When can I be together with you?" He pouted, standing still at one place looking at the ground.

"Aish.. It's already late, let's go to class," I told him but he held my wrist, stopping me.

"Baby.. please, let's ditch class today." He begged; his face was all sad and he pouted like a kid.

"But where? We can't go anywhere, you are an idol." I lowered my voice, trying to hide my sadness and anger.

"There's only today one more... that we can get outside the dorm, so please.." He kept jumping around, begging me.

"Everyone is going to recognize you and then the dating scandal will soon go viral and–" I spoke but he cut me off.

"You can make it unrecognizable for the others, you know. You're my personal stylist after all," he said, reaching out for my other hand. "I believe in you." He smiled innocently.

"Do you bring your black jacket with you?" I asked him and he nodded like a kid, rummaging through his stuffs in his bag. "Tadah!" He showed me his jacket.

"Oh, and I have extra clothes too," he said and I looked at him, open-mouthed.

"You've planned this all along, haven't you?" I asked him and he nodded shakily.

"Aish, okay go get changed now then." I told him.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Actually, I brought a white t-shirt with me everyday in case PD-nim called me while I was studying, you know.." I stated the obvious and he nodded, understood.

"Arrasso, we'll have the same shirt then." He pinched my right cheek and smiled.

With that, we both went outside the storeroom sneakily to the bathroom and get changed into our own clothes.

Jungkook and I managed to slip past the guards somehow; seriously we were extremely happy doing stuffs like this. I mean, committing some small crimes.

Quickly, we ran to a subway attempting to travel through there because we were actually going to Eurwangni beach since there won't be many people visiting the beach during weekdays.

We stopped at express bus and started walking to our destination. I know that this is completely unplanned, but I really enjoyed coming here with him.

"Let's go," he smiled, holding my hand while walking to the beach.

"As expected, there aren't that many people," I spoke, observing left and right to see if there's someone suspicious.

"This feels really great," Jungkook inhaled the cool morning air, spreading his arms out. "I've never visited the beach even once after I debuted."