nine

Day 7

My eyes opened but were fought by bright light.

I must be gone.

I opened them slowly and saw my parents hovering above me probably arguing.

I wanted to be gone. I didn't want this. What happened?

I took a quick ride down the memory lane trying to remember how did I get here. Why am I in the hospital?

"Ty?" I heard Ruby's voice and I turned my head to see her next to my bed. She was crying. My parents realised I was awake and tried hugging me but I ignored them and hugged Ruby. "Hello angel."
Her smile faded.
"They said you wanted to leave us. Did you want to leave me?" My heart broke.
I remembered blurryface and how he made me want to leave but I couldn't leave Ruby alone in this cruel world.
"I would never leave you. You know that I promised." I kissed her temple and she smiled.

I heard my mother sigh and I looked at her with a deadly glance.
I knew she wanted to say something but after I looked at her she crashed.
"Tyler you know you can end up in jail for what you did?"
I heard my father on the other side of the room. I still didn't know what I did but anyway.

I wasn't feeling weak. My head hurt a little but I was ready to bash this motherfucker.

"Ruby can you wait outside?" I asked kindly and she nodded before leaving the room.
I turned to him painfully slow and I could say he was scared.
"And why do you care?" I spat at him.
"Why do I care? What will everyone think about us when they find out our son is in prison?" He yelled at me.
I seriously couldn't believe.
I blinked in surprise.
"And what will everyone think about you when they find out your son wants to die because of you? When they find out you don't even know your children's birthdays?" I turned to my mother and she looked down. "What will they think when they find out your son has depression and is suicidal or that he has lucid dreams about suicide?" I started crying. "Or even better what are you going to think when you find that out?" I looked at both of them. "Will you realise how shit of parents you are? How disgusting you are?" I felt warm dripping down my eyes. "Tyler you opened your wound." She called the doctor and I was getting dizzy. I fell back down on the bed as the doctors came in.

¤ ¤ ¤

When I came to wake up again, a doctor was checking something on my head. He noticed I was awake so he smiled. "Good morning, Joseph." He checked both of my pupils. "How are you feeling?" I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Physically or mentally?" He looked down a little bit. "Both." He sighed.
"My head hurts a little bit, I want to die and I am going mad." I said blankly. "Now will you please tell me what did I do and how did I get this?" I pointed to my head.
"You took a gun from an officer and ran from him to an abandoned building to the top and locked yourself. You were talking something to yourself and it looked like you were about to...commit. When officers and your parents broke in, you panicked and tried shooting at your father but it turned out someone was on the roof also and listening to what was happening so he pushed the gun and you stumbled back in surprise and fell, hitting your head on a rock."
My eyes were wide open. "Wow that's a lot if stuff happening."

As the doctor flipped trough the pages of his notebook, probably something about me, someone knocked on the door. A visitor. But my parents left.