thirteen

Nice lady opened the door for me and I entered the room. Heavy wooden door closed behind me and I stood in silence. My fingers were tangling in anxiety as I waited for something to happen. I didn't move. After a moment, a man came into the room. "Hello there.... Tyler? Can I call you Tyler?" he raised his eyebrows at me and smiled. "Yeah, sure." I said awkwardly. "Okay then, you can sit down here." he pointed at the couch in front of him. I nodded and quietly sat where I was told. He looked at his papers and sighed.
"Tyler." a pause. "Do you feel comfortable talking to me about your dreams and thoughts?" he asked sincerely. I never felt this comfortable which was weird to me. "Y-yes." I stuttered. He placed the papers on his desk behind him. "I'm glad you're comfortable. So when did the dreams start?"..."Uhm, I'm not sure...uh they were kinda always there, they just got....worse lately." I was surprised with myself, talking like this. "What do they show you?" that was a weird question. "Uhm, there is always this...like black thing, and he...would make me do...things." I gulped. His eyes told me to go on. "And I would do these things...but...there is always this...guy...and he, uhm, helps me. He makes the thing go away." he looked at me. "Do you know who the guy is?" should I say? No. That's a bad idea. "No. Not really." he made an expression. "So I can tell you're a creative type. So why don't you make me something?" he was now walking the room. I looked at him, clearly confused. "Look. Sometimes things make more sense when we create. Thing get less scary because, we create the world of our own. And we don't have to deal with others' problems." he sat down again and pierced my eyes with his own, burrying such passion into my soul. "But...how do I...create?" I really wanted this to work. I want to be fixed. For Ruby. For my mom. "Come with me." he took his coat and handed me my jacket. "Where are we going?" I was starting to panic. "Do you trust me?" he seemed so sincere. "uhm yes." he smiled and we exited the room.

¤¤¤¤

[josh]

I heard dad's door open and close and I ran to the stair case. I saw the two of them leave the house. They're going to the Creative center.

¤¤¤¤

"Welcome to the Creative center!" he exclaimed and took my jacket. "Knock yourself out." he smiled and showed me around. "Uhm I don't know how to..." I looked around to see painting stuff, instruments, desks, everything. "Don't worry. We have computers so you can find whatever you need." I nodded. "So what do you think? Do you want to come here?" I thought about it for a second. "Uhm...yeah." I answered shyly. "Well then... You are free to come here whenever you want. We don't have as much clients now so most of the time you could be alone here. Are you fine with that?" this was all happening so fast. "I guess." he showed me around some more, gave me the key to this center and I was back home in no time. I missed Joshua.

Hello guyssssss I was gone for so long but now I'm back and I am ready to write some more I missed this so much honestly. I love writing. So I'm back plz support my fan account on instagram @ dunsphemy bc I try to share quality memes and pictures.
I missed you guys I hope you like this filler chapter for now OK bye c ya