chapter 1

"Alanah wake up you going to be late for school" that was the sound of my irritating best friend Jade trying to wake me up.

"Just give me five more minutes that's all I ask of you JayJay" I said hoping she'd get the message to leave me the hell alone.

"No you going to be late if you don't get up now Ali"

"God why did you have to ruin my dream." I snapped at her

"Damn what crawled up your ass? And what did you dream about anyway" asked Jade.

"Well nothing much just killing Brent" I said wishing it was true. Why? You might ask well you see Brent and I have been enemies since ehe moved to New York and became best friends with my brother Jake.

"Alanah dad wants to see you before you leave" Jake said entering my room without even knocking.

"Ok thanks Jake" I said walking into my bathroom to take a quick shower.

15 minutes later I walked out with my bathrobe on and following Jade into my walk in closet. I decided on wearing a black ripped shorts with my black tank top and white pair of all star converse shoes. Letting my hair lose all the way down to my waist and curling the ends. Jade insisted on doing my makeup which wasn't much because I don't really wear it.

"There all done" she said after 10 minutes.

"Let's go then JayJay"

"Aren't you girls going to have breakfast" my mom Alice asked coming oust of the kitchen.

"No mo-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Jade interrupted me.

"Yes we are Aunt Alice" Jade sweetly replied did I mention that she's a sucker for my moms food.

"Mom please don't let Jade eat all our food up. She's really getting fat" oh my god Jake you shouldn't have said that.

"Oh no you did not just say I'm fat" Jade said pretty pissed off. Grabbing her hand I pulled her out of the kitchen and towards my dads study not wanting world war three to take place in my very own kitchen.

"Jade calm down you know he was only joking" I said trying to calm her.

"Yeah whatever you say" she said her voice sounding a bit sad. "Let's just find your dad and get to school"

Entering my dads study I found him standing in the corner looking out the window. "Morning daddy you called for me" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Morning princess. Here I have something for you" my dad said handing me a red square box. I wonder what it could be. "Go ahead open it"

Opening the box and seeing the contents I was shocked I immediately hugged my dad and then ran out the front door with Jade and my dad following behind

"Omg omg omg someone please pinch me" I said not believing my eyes in front of me was my very own black Lamborghini I've been begging my parents for months to buy my own car. "Ouch what was that for" I shouted at Jade.

"Well you said someone should pinch you so..." She smartly replied.

"You like it?" My dad asked from behind.

"I don't like it dad... I love it! Thank you so much" I said hugging him again.

"That's so not fair Ali gets a new car and I don't " my brother said

"Technically you have an garage full of sports cars"

"Well you have a point sis. See you at school" Jake said kissing me on my cheek.

"Well go on now .You don't want to be late for school now do you?" , my dad said walking back into the house.

"See you at school Ali" Jade said walking towards her very own Lamborghini just hers is red.

Getting into my car I drove to school. Preston Sports Academy is the school which me my twin and our friends attend its the best school in New York and every student has to be extremely good in a sport to get into the school. Before you judge yes cheer leading is a sport.

[Author's note... This is my very first book so please don't judge and I apologize for any spelling mistakes but anyhow I wanted to tell you guys who the characters will be in my story....

1. Vanessa Hudgens - Alanah Parker.
2. Zac Efron - Jake Parker.
3. Lucy Hale - Jade Johnson
4. Francisco Lachowski  - Brent Anderson (I honestly forgot his surname but I know it's somet
5. Arianna Grande - Kaylee.
6. Victoria Justice - Chloe
7. Dylan Sprouse - Chad
8. Dylan O' Brian - Seth
9. Tom Cruise - John Parker
10. Heidi Klum - Alice Parker

Also keep in mind all the girls are cheerleaders with Alanah as head cheerleader. All the boys are on the football team with Brent as quarterback and Jake directly under him.

~princess...