chapter 12

Alanah's POV.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?", I asked for the second time as soon as I stepped into the VIP section and not believing my eyes one bit, they must be deceiving me because here in front of me stood my idiotic twin brother with his best friends Brent, Seth and Chad, although Brent was flirting with the waitress who's boobs were all over display.

"Surely you did not think we'd let you girls hang out at a club all by yourselves did you?", Jake says as he orders all of us a round of shots but the waitress was to focused on Brent to still take note of anyone else. Finally coming to his senses Brent pushes the waitress away and scowls at her which almost causes her to fall flat on her butt but she regains herself and walks away saying every foul word there is to say under her breath.

"Well I didn't come here to be watched over my you two", I said pointing between Jake and Brent, " I came here to enjoy myself and that I'm going to do so you better stay out of my way are we clear", I said as I walked up to them and poked their chest to make myself clear.

"Babe you could have just said you wanted to touch me you know you didn't have to poke me like that it kinda hurt", Brent says as he rubs the spot I poked causing everyone to burst out laughing at his comment and left me scowling and turning my back to him.

"I'm going to hit the dance floors are you bitches in or not?", I asked as I faced them in which they immediately nodded their heads in agreement. "Good I said as I grabbed them by their arms and pulled them towards the bar so that we could get our night started and I was not going to let the presence of the guys spoil my night.

"What can I get you sexy ladies?", the barman who's name card said Luke asked us as we settled down at the bar.

"We'll have two shots of vodka each", says Kaylee as she leans over the counter so that he can hear her clearly over the loud music playing. I'm pretty sure Seth would be pissed if he were to see her in that position.

"Here you go ladies", Luke the barman says as he hands us our shots.

"Here's to an awesome night out bitches", Chloe shouts as we all cheer and take our first shot, finishing our second shot we soon headed towards the dance floor which was packed with people grinding all over each other.

As soon as we reached the dance floor we started dancing and having so much fun and the guys where no where insight but I saw Brent still up in the VIP section hanging over the railing watching us as we danced. Which only boost my confidence more and made me dance more. As soon as the song finished we headed back to the bar to order us more shots.

"Hey", an unknown voice says from behind causing all of us to turn around, only to come face to face with Chase and another guy who I haven't seen before.

"Oh hey you came", I said as I stood up to give him a short hug feeling excited that he really came.

"You guys are amazing dancers I would have never guessed you guys could dance so well", he says as he glances over towards my friends.

"Yeah well we are cheerleaders so what you expect!", Jade says as she glares at him.

"Clayton is that you?", Chloe exclaims as she looks over at his friend which he haven't introduced us too yet.

"Oh my god Chloe its been a long time since I saw you", the guy who's name I now know as Clayton lunges forward and pulls Chloe in a tight hug.

"Guys this is my cousin Clayton the one I told you of he also owns this club and many more", Chloe introduces her cousin to us as soon as they broke apart but she's still standing in his embrace. "How do you guys know each other?", she asks pointing between Clayton and Chase.

"We've been best buds since diaper days", Chase says as he comes to stand next to me.

"Are we interrupting something here?", Chad asks as he glares at Chloe and Clayton, behind him stands Brent and Jake who's ready to attack and defend their best bud, boy do these boys jump to conclusions fast.

"I bet you $100 that Chad thinks Chloe and Clayton are together", I whispered to Chase making sure no one hears me but Kaylee and Seth does as Kaylee giggles and Seth looks confused.

"Who's Chad?", Chase asks me softly.

"The one in front, his Chloe's boyfriend", I said nodding in his direction for Chase to see.

" Deal.", Chase says extending his hand for me to shake, and this doesn't go unnoticed by Brent because his attention soon turns to us, glaring at Chase he walks towards us and pulls me away from Chase and pushes me to stand behind him.

"Stay away from her!", Brent shouts now gaining my brothers attention as well who looks beyond furious.

"We let you girls out of our sights for a few minutes and this is what you guys do?", Chad says as he looks at Chloe with an hurt expression all over his face.

"Babe calm down this is my cousin Clayton", Chloe says as she steps out of Clayton's embrace and walks towards Chad putting a hand on his chest to calm him down.

"Your cousin?, so you guys are not... You not cheating on me?", he asks with confusion written all over his face but soon looks relieved.

"No babe I'm not cheating on you. Babe meet my cousin Clayton, Clayton this is my boyfriend Chad", Chloe introduces them. Grabbing her and pulling her into his arms he kisses her tenderly.

" Do you mind letting go now, you hurting my wrist", I snapped at Brent.

"No don't for one second think I'm letting you out of my sight again Missy!", Brent looks down at me with a pointed look.

"And who's this?", Jake asks no one in particular as he takes a threatening step towards Chase.

"Someone who just made me a $100 richer", I said as I finally got out of Brent's grip and walked back to my seat next to Chase

"Oh no you not going near him", Brent says as he tries to reach out for me again but I managed to slip out of his grasp and stand behind Jake.

"Don't come any closer or I swear I'll make sure you never meet any of your offspring", I said which made him stop in his tracks immediately.

"So where's my money?", I asked turning towards Chase and holding out my hand towards him.

Grunting Chase places the money in my hand only for it to be snatched out of my hand by Jake.

"What the hell is wrong with you?", I shouted looking furiously at Jake.

"Who the hell is this and I won't repeat myself again?", he says raising his voice and looking back at me with the same emotion. Where are your friends when you need them I thought to myself as I turned towards them only for them to lower their heads and not look at me leaving me completely alone in the gutter. No one likes it when Jake's angry because he goes into hulk mode.

"I'm Chase. Chase Reynolds", Chase says introducing himself.

" Let's finish this up in the VIP section guys you drawing a crowd and its not good for my business", Clayton says looking at the guys with a frown.

Walking towards the VIP section all of us remained completely quiet but I could tell the guys had many questions they were just dying to ask.

[Author's note...

Thank you guys so much for still reading my book. I know its not anything close to J.K Rowling or Nicholas Sparks but I am trying my best to write a book worthy of reading. This is my first book and hopefully not my last.

~ashleen.]