chapter 10

The week went by in a flash and its weekend again the girls and I decided we were going to have a girls night out tonight because we haven't had one in a while and neither have we been spending much time together seeing that the last time we planned something it was spoiled by the boys but the only problem now is we have no clue what we want to do, Jade and Chloe wants to head to the clubs but we still underage and apparently Chloe knows the bouncer there and Kaylee wants to stay home and have a stay awake and me well I just want to get in bed and continue watching the secret circle I mean who would have thought Cassie and Diana are sisters.

"Have you bitches decided on what we'll be doing yet?", I asked them as I stood up and walked towards my bookshelf to grab a book to read while they decide on what they want to do.

"Oh no you don't... Don't even think about it!", Jade jumped up stopping me from taking a book.

" And why can't I take a book exactly?", I asked folding my arms across my chest and giving her a pointed look.

"Because the last time we allowed you to read a book in our presence you completely shut us out and were to engrossed in that stupid book", Jade says giving me an are you kidding me look while putting her one hand on her hip in a sassy way.

"Sisters by Danielle Steel is not a stupid book if you would spare some time and just sit down and read the book you'd understand why I was into it but no you'd much rather stare dreamingly into my brothers eyes", I said feeling my mood changing.

"Your just jealous you can't stare into Brent's eyes", she says crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why the hell would I want to look into Brent's eyes", I said rolling my eyes because I do not want to look into Brent's eyes the way she looks into Jake's eyes.

"Alright guys cut it out we have to start getting done", Kaylee says coming to stand in between us. Kaylee has always been the peace maker in our group, always making sure me and Jade don't jump down each others throats and Chloe well she's the little sneak she will never break us up she would always end up making videos which often ends up being fun to watch on another time, its like she captures those unsuspecting moments like she's doing right now but I know that video will be posted on you tube because everyone always seems to find it amusing when me and Jade are on the verge of tearing one another's limbs from each others bodies, I know it seems like I'm exaggerating and all but its the truth the last time she posted a video of us having a heated argument because Jade just could not get the very small fact that no one touches my nutella in her head and some guy actually commented that we looked like harmless kittens who couldn't pull of an intimidating look even if we tried, and let me just tell you it did not end well for that guy, we tracked him down and made him take back his words in a not so nice manner.

"I'm not going anymore little miss sunshine here spoiled my mood.", I said huffing and turning away from them to walk out towards my balcony but before I could even move Jade's voice stopped me

"Oh no you not getting out of this one again", she said pulling me back " You can't keep bailing out on us every time you're going with us to the clubs whether its by force or not but you not getting out of this one bit", she says giving me a sharp look

"Oh my God why the hell am I even friends with you!", I said as I moved towards my closet to change into something else, god my friends really do get the worst out of me I never knew I could use something good and bad in the same sentence at the same time, and here I thought Brent brings out the worst in me... Oh no he does bring out the worst in me. I don't know what's happening between me and Brent I know that he likes me and I like him too but I'm scared to get close to him, if I should give us a chance now it wouldn't be fair on him because I'll be moving across the country next year to study at a completely different university then him and everyone else.
I decided on wearing a black pencil leather skirt with a maroon long sleeve crop top and my famous black leather jacket that I love so much, I wasn't really feeling the whole high heel buzz tonight I mean its so uncomfortable wearing high heels to a night club for me so I just decided on wearing a pair of my low cut white vans and damn I must admit I looked good, walking out of my closet I noticed the girls were still busy dressing them, Kaylee decided to wear a pair of ripped high cut denim shorts with a white tank top tucked into the shorts and black and grey Jordan flight sneakers and a denim jacket, Chloe has a grey skater dress with her black leather jacket and low cut mono black converse all star takkies on and Jade is wearing a pair of white ripped skinny jeans with a navy blue polar neck long sleeve crop top and she's also wearing her white low cut vans.

"Why are you guys all wearing takkies instead of high heels?", I asked noticing they weren't wearing the usual shoes which is extremely high high heels

"We decided while you were getting ready in there that we'd first go play some games at the arcade games and then eat before heading to the clubs, and we know how much you hate walking around in high heels and knew you wouldn't put a pair on tonight so yeah there you have it", Chloe said pointing towards to closet.

"Sounds good to me", I said as I started straightening my hair with my flat iron.

1 hour later we were all done with our hair and make up, the girls decided to also straighten their hair. We decided that neither of us would be driving so we asked one of my fathers drivers to drive us around and he was more than happy to do it.

I get the feeling that I'm going to enjoy my night out with my main bitches so much.

[Authors note.... Please keep in mind that this is my very first book and I've got a lot of people back home supporting me in completing my book which is actually taking quite a while but I'm getting there slowly but surely.

-Ashleen.