chapter 7

...ALANAH'S POV...

These people really think that locking me and Brent in my room will get us to kiss and make up. They might as well give up. With no intention of actually talking to him I took my laptop with a blanket and limped my way towards my balcony deciding that's better then sitting in a room with him.

"You can just stay inside and do whatever the hell you please just stay out of my way okay" I said to him.

"Whatever" he said not looking at me.

As I sat down and got comfortable I was careful not to hurt my ankle. I then continued watching the secret circle. Halfway through the movie my balcony door slides open and out steps the person I do not want to see right now. I decided to just ignore him and continue watching the series.

"Parker" says Brent unaware of the fact that I'm ignoring him. "Are you going to ignore me" he says again, well guess he did notice that I was ignoring him, he then does the thing I least expected. He took my laptop.

"Do you mind that's mine" I said looking at him.

"I know its yours but I was talking to you and you were ignoring me" he said walking back into my room.
I guess I'll just stay out here and watch the sun set then. Sounds perfect enough.

"You know I don't get you" Brent says coming outside again without my laptop.
"I mean I thought we were going to try and be friends, I mean we did share an intense kiss" says Brent.

"Stop bringing up the kiss okay it was a mistake. A mistake I deeply regret." I said trying hard not to let him get to me. Telling him that the kiss was a mistake and that I regretted it was a lie but he doesn't have to know that.

"Is that what you think that the kiss was a mistake" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Yes that's what I think" I told him when I really wanted to say is 'no that's not what I think' but I can't tell him that obviously he will just hurt me like all the other guys who just wanted to date me for my family name and money. Well not that his after that though his parents also owns their own companies and are business partners with my parents.

"You know I never got it why people always say these nice and positive things about you when you nothing but a witch but obviously they all blinded by you aren't they, everyone besides me I guess" he said getting up and working towards my door. I guess they opened it. He then slammed my door shut.

What he just said to me really got to me and I couldn't stop the tears that were threatening to fall so I just let it flow. I just sat there and cried, eventual I cried myself asleep outside on the balcony.

I woke up the next day with the sun shining in my face I mean who opened my curtains. Sitting up I noticed I'm not in my bed, why am I not in my bed. Memories of what happened yesterday came back to me and I felt my mood changing in an instant. All over I was upset and I forgot that we were suppose to have a movie marathon last night. Getting up I walked into my room and straight to my bathroom I seriously need bath but I can't bath because of this stupid cast on my ankle so I'll just take a quick shower and try to not make my foot wet.

20 minutes later I step out of the shower. I then brushed my teeth and make my way towards my closet, not really in the the mood to dress up I just put on a black pair of thight leggings With a grey hoodie that has a print in the centre saying 'not in the mood' which I must say suits my mood and a pair of black uggs. I then limp my way towards the kitchen to have some breakfast.

"Morning princess" my dad greets me as I enter.

"Morning" I greet back shortly getting myself a plate of stacked pancakes.

After I was done eating Jake sat down next to me.

"Ali can I talk to you for a minute" Jake asked.

"Sure go ahead" I said nodding my head at him.

"What did you say to Brent last night I mean he was pretty upset and just left" he asked I just looked at him with a pissed expression because they locked us up

"Let's just say your stupid plan of locking us up in hopes of us kissing and making up didn't work. So stop trying to play cupid okay" I said getting up and storming out with an ankle that is hurting like hell.

"What did you do to your sister" I heard my mom ask Jake. I completely forgot they were in the kitchen.

I decided to go for a walk through the forest, nature always seemed to calm my mind. I guess I completely lost track of time as I ended up on a cliff with the most gorgeous view of the whole of New York. I decided to just stay here for a few minutes and then head back home.

[Authors note... I apologize if its not what you expected with what happened between Ali and Brent but not everything can be perfect...]

~princess