Love Games: Coffee Shop

I was being escorted to the police's station in the back of a cop car and I have to say this is something I will never forget, because trust me when I say there are just big exciting moments in life that you can never forget but there's also big nasty moments that you try so hard to forget, but can never succeed.        
"Alright Ms. Marano, this is it", the big buff cop spoke as he pulled up into the station. Well I am glad to say that there is only one moment I regret in my whole life, and that's meeting that asshole in the coffee shop.

-------------3 Years Earlier------------

I rushed downstairs knowing I was already late for work. I grabbed an apple on the way out and ran out the door. My boss is going to kill me. I finally arrived at the shop but my clumsy self dropped my phone, I swear I could of died right there but I didn't have time to goof around, I was already 2 hours late. I picked my phone up and started walking towards the door while looking down at my phone, noticing how the screen was broken and how it wouldn't turn out "Damn it" I muttered under my breath, when I opened the door an idiot bumped into me and spilled hot coffee all over me, this day cannot get any worse.
"Are you fucking serious!? Watch where your going you asshole!" I screamed at the guy while looking down at my shirt.
"I-I'm sorry, it was all my fault, I didn't see where I was going" I looked up at the blonde and didn't say anything, I couldn't...he just took my breath away.                                           "Here take my jacket, It'll cover up the stain" He started taking off his black leather jacket before I could stop him, he was already giving it to me. I smiled at him and thanked him, I walked inside the coffee shop and right away saw Jackie, my boss...great.      "Marano, your 2 hours and 10 minutes late!"  She yelled at me as I walked behind the counter.
"I k-know, it won't happen again, I promise." I started stacking up the cups.                                                "Damn right it won't, cause your fired. Get your stuff and leave." She headed for the back room and didn't give me a chance to argue back. I sighed, and headed out. What am I going to do now?
As I walked out I saw the blonde guy that lend my his jacket sitting in a table staring into space, when he saw me he smiled and got up.
"Hey" he followed me.
"Umm...thanks for the jacket, I won't be needing it, I just got fired" I told him as I slowly started taking it off.
"No, it's fine keep it, it looks better on you anyways" He smiled at me as we walked to my car.
"Thanks, I really appreciate it" I opened the door to my car and stood there, hoping he'll ask me out, it sounds stupid doesn't it? I just met him but he's just been so kind and caring.
"Well if you don't mind, I'll like to give you my number, I can help you get a new job" He took out his phone.
"Really?! Oh god thanks, you have no idea how much help you've been today" He gave me his number and so did I, he then gave me a hug and left. I got in my car and drove home to go change and see what I'll do next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dude I swear she was just...breath taking." I argued with my brother as I walked to the couch
"We already talked about this, your relationship with girls just don't work out...your not good at them." Rocky sat next to me, he did have a point there my past relationships weren't what I expected, they all fell apart, but this girl was just different.
"I can change, I will for her."
"Yeah right, your telling me your going to leave all your addictions behind just for this girl? I bet you don't even know her name." He kept arguing back, I may have a few problems with my addictions but I can change, I've seen people do it, like my best friend, Courtney, she stopped and she's clean now, her life turned upside down.
"I don't care what you say, you can't tell me what I can't or can do!" I walked away from him and pulled out my phone, it's time to ask her out.

---------------------------
"Ross are you sure you want to this? I've seen how bad you are with relationships" I called Courtney to come over and help me with my date but all she's been doing is yapping about how I'm bad at these things.
"Courtney come on, are you gonna help me or not? I really like her"
"I am but you just met her and I-I don't know"
"Please I really need my best friend" I begged her until she finally gave in, and we started planning my date which was tomorrow at 11, I'm taking her out for brunch.