Wifey ❣

?? POV

Hola mvtherfvckers (:. Well enough of that , lets get right to it my name is Ashley , I'm 19 and 5'3 with long black wavy hair down to my butt , thick in all the right places , my best friend's name is Emily but most importantly I'm not afraid to put a bitch in her place. I've had a boyfriend for the last 3 years named Kjay and I love him to death.
*
*
*
**

?? POV

Waddup bitches , niggas and bitch niggas. The name's Kjay ,I'm 21 and I'm that chocolate nigga that your want to get her hands on , I'm 6'2 and long dreads. My girl's name is Ashley and she's the sweetest girl ever , too bad she naive and boring asf. That's why I've been cheating on her for the last year with this hoe name Kim (;

"Ughhh" I grunted as Kim sucked my dick and I cummed in her mouth.

"You like that papi ?" Kim said as you cleaned her mouth.

"Yeah your pussy might be whack but your head game on point."

"Whatever" she said as she laid in my bed next to me.

I rolled over and wrapped my arm around her and softly whispered in her ear " why are you still here."

She jumped up and shouted "ugh Kjay you're such an asshole !"

" Aye calm down with that shit , my girl bout to come over anyway " I calmly said.

"When are you gonna leave that bitch and come be with a real woman" she said sadly.

"Never call my girl out of her name and gone head from with that bullshit " I said while scrolling through Instagram on my phone.

"Fine " she said before she left.

Finally , that bitch annoying

*
*
*
*
*
*
Ashley POV

I pulled up to Kjay's house and went inside the house to find him taking a shower. 

" Hey bae i'm here' i said as i entered his bedroom. 

" Okay baby , be out in a minute" he said as his phone started ringing next to me. 

"Bae get that for me please" he shouted from the shower. 

I noticed it was a text. I opened it and it said " Had a great time I hope I can see you again soon (: " from someone named Kim. 

Just as I sat his phone down on the bed he came out the bathroom with only his towel wrapped around his waist. The water dripping down his body , the light from the morning sun , oh lord what does this boy do to me. But back to this topic at hand. 

"Baby who's Kim ?" I asked as his back was turned to me as he looked for his clothes.

There was a silence in the room before he turned around smiling and said " Ohh that's just my cousin , she came to visit me before she goes back Cali"

"Oh" I said plainly but still having a hint of doubt. 

*

*

*

*

*

*

?? POV

"Kim you know it's wrong to messing around with Kjay while he's dating Ashely" I said to my cousin. 

"But I love him and he loves me that bitch is just in the way of us being together" she said getting angry. "just keep your mouth shut" and with that she walked out my apartment building and into her BMW. 

Oh boy here we go ... 

- Who do you think is the unknown POV ?

- How y'all liking this story so far ?