Chapter 6 ❣

Ashley POV

"What the hell?" I said as I watched the sight before me. "Why you got this bitch in my bed?" if you guessed Kjay ..... you are.... wrong. The fucking gardener got the maid in my bed. "Get the fuck out of my house" they scrambled for their clothes and left. Dumb mvtherfvckers in my bed doing that shit. I'll just switched my mattress with Audree. That reminds me where is Audree?

I just simply went in the shower took a bath and went to sleep. About 10 minutes into my peaceful sleep I felt the end of the bed sink. I open my eyes to a very angry Kjay. "How could you?" he said with a cracking in his voice. "How could I what?" I asked confused. "Go on that date, when you know I'm sitting here waiting on yo-" "First of all that's not your concern and second why does it matter, you're the one who had the whore and now she's pregnant. You fucked her but rather than ducking her like everyone else, you stayed with her for a year. Who knows how many times you fucked her and then came home to make love to me. I just don't understand how this once sweet guy who saved me and my little sister could turn out to be the biggest jerk ever. But you didn't consider my feelings did you ? What happen to you're not ready for kids Kjay remember when I came home pregnant and was all excited and what did you tell me to abort it. I aborted my baby to stay with you because I was loyal but the hoe can keep hers. But when I go on a date it's a big deal ? Why should it matter? You just mad cause you a dirty dick having nigga and the bitch probably gave you an STD you little piece of shi-" I was cut off suddenly when a hand connected with my left cheek. "Shut the fuck up Ashely, you talk too damn much, you are forbidden to see that nigga again. Got it?" Too scared to answer I just nodded. "Baby, I love you but you made me do this" he kissed my forehead and walked out the room. 

What the fuck just happened?

The Next Day 

I'll probably just have to lay low with Kreshawn for now. What? He's a great guy. I just got home from a long day's work, usually after work I would cuddle with Kjay but you know. I opened the door to the house and upstairs I heard moaning. The only thought in my head was that Kjay got that bitch Kim up in here... in my bed. I slowely walked up the stairs, opened my bedroom door and saw some 12 cent hoe giving Kjay head. When he looked up from his daze and show me he had no emotions he just said in a cold tone "Wanna join?" Shaking my head I proceeded downstairs and called Kreshawn. He answered on the second ring "Hey babe" he said in a husky voice. "Hey love, I need a favor..."

Kjay POV 

I know what you guys are thinking but she's been stressing me out lately and a man got needs. So I called up his local hoe Stacy and she came right over. Now that bitch will show any nigga what that mouth do. "Okay how much I owe you?" I said standing up and fixing my pants. "$50.00" she said coldly. I handed her the money and she left. Well that's one girl I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. "Ashley" I shouted through the house. When she didn't answer I got nervous and turned the house upside down looking for her. She can't get far I still got the tracker in her phone. Let me find out she went to Kreshawn house it finna be a fight. 

Kreshawn POV 

When Ashley called saying she needed a place to stay for a while I made no hesitation in telling her she could stay with me. I heard the door bell ring and I went to answer it to see a beautiful looking Ashley with an overnight bag. "Hey babe"  I said pecking her cheek. "Hey" she said shyly. "Come on in, I just finished making us dinner" "Great I'm starving" she said entering my 2 story home.

After dinner, we cleaned up and cuddled on the couch watching movies until heard her soft snores. I lifted her bridal style and carried her to my room. I stared at her beautiful face and put a blanket over her. I would be sleeping on the couch since I don't know if she would want me to sleep in the same bed as her. I was just about to get comfortable when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw my brother. "Hey Kjay, wassup man?"...

Audree POV

 "Mom make him stop" I screamed as this large man pushed himself into my entrance. "It'll be over before you know it, just do this for mommy." she said weakly. "Sweet virgin pussy, you like that?" the man grunted as he finally came inside me, he didn't even have the respect to use a condom. I was saving my innocence until my wedding night I thought to myself and cried. Why would my mother do this to me...

Emily  

I got back home from picking Sierra up from day care. I miss Ashley and I need to talk to her but right now I have to get ready for my date with Chris. I went in the shower after putting Sierra to sleep and got ready. I had on a turquoise dress that stopped right above my knees with the back criss-crossed. I got Sierra's baby bag and put her in the car and was off to drop her by the babysitter. I have a good feeling about tonight.  

 Tried to work everyone's POV into this update. 

-Still into my book ?

-Comment.

-Vote.