Chapter 9 ❣

Kreshawn POV 

I know you're probably wondering why I'm messing with Audree and Ashley. Well Ashley is the kind of girl you want to take out on dates and cuddle with. Whereas Audree is that girl you wanna bang on the kitchen counter. Ashley doesn't know about Audree, Audree knows about Ashley but neither of them know about my baby mama Kim. Kjay thinks Kim has his seed in there but nope that's all me in there. Kim and I devised this plan to take Ashley away from Kjay for a while so I can hit it. But Audree was not part of our deal, but when I saw her I couldn't resist. Kim and I are only trying to milk out as much money as we can from Kjay and Ashley then we won't need their dumb asses anymore. 

I'm currently laying up with Kim in her room. "So Kreshawn, I got a question."

"And what's that baby?" I said trying to cuddle up under her neck. 

"Do you mess with anyone beside Ashley ?" You don't wanna know how fast my heart was beating when she said that. 

"No, why would you ask that babe?" I said trying to stay calm.

"Ohh just because - " she got off the bed and walked over to where my pants were on the floor. "I found some lacy panties in your back pocket. I know for a fact they're not Ashley because I've already been throough all of her stuff" she said with an attitude.

"I don't have time for this Kim" I said getting up and taking my pants and the panties from her. Well if you already got caught why deny it ? 

"Kreshawn I have been nothing but faithful to you. I only fucked with Kjay because it was your idea and you can't stick to the plan and only fuck with Ashley. " said like she was about to cry.

"Listen, don't even try that shit today because I know all about you and your nasty ass mama sharing dick. You hear taking about being faithful and that you fucking Kjay was my idea but about the dudes in your closet you trying to hide." I walked over to her closet and let the two dudes out. Shit if I got caught cheating I'm not going down alone.

"Baby, we can look past all these little things and be here for our unborn child. I love you and I don't wanna lose you" she said coming closer to me and sobbing. Man I need to get out of here for a while. 

"Man, I'm out of here. Later."

I stayed by her door for a few minutes and could hear her fucking those two dudes. Bitch couldn't even check to see if I was gone before she did her dirty work. 

I left her mama house and drove to Ashley's house. I knew Ashley wouldn't be home... but Audree would (; . Maybe this day wouldn't be so bad. 

Emily POV 

I feel so amazing today. Chris and Sierra are getting along so well. I honestly am falling for him. We even went to visit my mom and she loves him. But he's really been keeping me busy and I need to speak to Ashley about the whole Sierra's father thing. I don't know whether to call her or show up at her house. Hell, I'll just go for it and wait for her at her house. 

I was going to bring Sierra with me but she wanted to stay with Chris and since he doesn't have to work today I let her. I got to Ashley's house in record time.I opened the door with my spare key and I heard some noises coming from upstairs and being curious I went upstairs to check on what's going on. I got upstairs to see the noises are coming from Audree's room. Since her door was wide open, I peeked in a bit and saw her and some dude that look really familiar. I looked a little closer and saw it was Kjay's brother Kreshawn. Ohhhh Ashley will love to hear this. I snapped a picture and went back downstairs and waiting on the porch like I never went inside. 

Not long after, Ashley pulled up and saw me on her porch. She looked very annoyed at the sight of me. 

"Look Ash, I know we're not on the best terms right now but I really need to talk to you" I said in a pleading voice. 

"You have 10 minutes" she said coldly and let me inside. We sat on the sofa and she stared at me waiting for me to tell her why I'm here.

"Okay first thing's first. When I got with Sierra's dad it was long before he and your mom got together and long before he tried to rape you and Audree. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it's just that when I found out I was pregnant I was so happy but he told me to abort and sent me off so no one would know. I still had my baby but I introduced her to everyone as my sister. When I came back home, he had already moved on and gotten with your mom and I couldn't stop that so I moved on. Please Ashley I didn't know he used to abuse and try to rape you and Audree until you told me. He never tried that stuff with me, so best friend, will you forgive me ?" I just spilled my guts out and I hope she knows that's the truth I just spoke.

"I forgive you Em, only because I know you're not lying" she said and then gave me a hug. 

"It doesn't matter now because your mom kicked you guys and out and she's already gotten a new boyfriend anyway." I said laughing

"Yeah, my mom was never one to keep relationships long. Just ask my dad." she spoke lighting the mood

" Umm there's something else I need to tell you. When I got here I used my spare key and opened the door. I heard some noises coming from upstairs so I went to check and I found this." I spoke taking out my phone and showing the picture I snapped of Kreshawn and Audree. She shook her head, got up and walked upstairs to Audrees' room. I followed right behind her and had my phone on video recording what was about to happen. 

Ashley POV

After the picture Emily showed me I got up and rushed upstairs to Audree's room and sure enough there was Audree and Kreshawn cuddling in her bed ... naked. 

" So I come home to see this shit. Really Kreshawn and Audree ? Really ?" I spoke feeling betrayed

"Look babe, it was a innocent thing there is nothing to get upset about" Kreshawn said walking picking up his clothes. 

"So this is why everyday I get home you're here. I really thought you were waiting on me but really you're here fucking my little sister. That's 5 years in jail, she's only 15. And Audree I expected better from you, what happened to that boyfriend you had a couple weeks ago ?" I was furious right now 

" His dick was too small" she spoke calmly still laying on her bed. 

" You shouldn't be worrying about how big or small his dick is, you guys should be having dates at Chuck-E-Cheese." I heard Emily snicker behind me but this wasn't the time. "Kreshawn get out of my house and out my life, leave me and my little brat alone." Without another word he left. 

"Ashley, you're no fair. First you take us away from mom's boyfriend now you kick out Kreshawn ?" she said getting an attitude. 

"Excuse me, do you like getting raped ?" I spoke back getting confused.

" It's only rape if you don't like it Ash, you were the only one complaining. " she said back to me.

"That's it, you're grounded. " I never thought I would say those words to my sister. My angelic little sister. My straight A little sister. I guess things change. 

"Well Ash, I have to go. I'll check back up on you later." Emily said hugging me. 

"Yeah later Em" 

This is so stressful so I called the only person I knew what give me great advice

"Hello ? " 

"Hey Kjay" ...

Updated. Any comments ? Feedback ? Liking the story ?