Chapter 11 ❣

Kjay POV

"Where were we about 9 months ago ?" I asked watching her.

" You took me and Audree to Turks and Caicos for about a month" she said answering my question. I knew I couldn't believe Kim's lying ass.

" Why ?" Ashley questioned.

"Because if we were gone for a month 9 months ago then how can Kim's baby be due next week ?"

It's like something clicked in her and she caught on to what I was saying. Damn. I've been stressing and that baby isn't even mine. Lost a good fucking woman over a damn whore.

Unknown POV

I've been watching this bitch nigga's house for about a month now. He thinks he's gonna get away that easily. I turned to look in the back of my car to see this hoe still tied up. She better not try any funny shit until I get this plan in action...

Kreshawn POV

So after that big scene with Ashley, I decided to go home to Kim.

" Kim !" I yelled through the house but got no answer. I simply thought she just went out with her friends or out to the clubs or being a whore somewhere so I didn't even worry.

I walked into the kitchen and show a note on the fridge,

I've got your girl and if you want her and your kid back you better get $100,000 by next Thursday or the hoe dies.

I just looked at that and open the fridge and got the milk for my cereal. 'Damn, keep the hoe and the kid probably isn't mine anyway' I thought turning on the TV. Just my luck my nigga Spongebob was on.

My damn show was interrupted just as Spongebob and Patrick were in Jellyfish Fields. Had to turn my shit down, this better be important.

"Sup ?" I said into my phone very irritated.

" Uhhh Kre, I need your help " I removed the phone from my ear and checked the caller ID, it was Kjay.

"Sup bruh ?" I said picking up another spoon of cereal.

"I need to visit Ashley's mom and ask her something really important" Kjay said sighing at the end of his sentence.

"Okay, first off what does that has to do with me and second what's so important that you can't say it on the phone. I said using my free hand to eat another spoon of my cereal. He spoke as I was chewing so I didn't hear his reason.

"Say again bro." I spoke after I swallowed.

" I said I need to ask if Ashley really aborted my child."

"Well didn't you tell her too ? " I said obviously.

"Yeah but she's been bringing it up a lot lately. Just wanna be sure bro"