Chapter 10 ❣

Ashley POV

Kjay and I talked on the phone about the events that went on today. Unfortunately he couldn't come over, he was visiting his mama today and spending the day with her. All this time I thought that Audree hated that man has much as I did but she found more pleasure than pain in that. Kreshawn has to be the lowest dude I know. While I be gone, he's in my house with my little sister. I almost thought about setting them up but when I checked the age difference I changed my mind. I need to blow off some steam. I going to call Emily call we can have a spa day but there's no way I'm leaving Ashley home alone. I called our neighbor Joshua, he was about 19 and he watched Audree before so I had no problem with him watching her. Just hope the little slut doesn't seduce this one too. I went upstairs to call Emily and get ready for our girls day.

Audree POV

Damn Ashley. Why does she get all the guys ? Ever since Kjay first took us in, she had him wrapped round her finger while I had to sit back and watch all this go down. Ashley dumb ass left me here with Joshua thinking nothing will happen. All those times she left me with him she really thought we wouldn't do anything. Joshua and I had sex on multiple occasions, I mean, it's easy considering he lives right there. But I guess he can't handle some bomb ass pussy because the nigga started getting clingy and kept asking to hang with me and desperate is not a good look on him. But since I'm bored and he's already here I might as well have some fun (;

I put on my matching purple and white lingerie set, my Nude by Rihanna perfume and my red bottom heels. I walked downstairs slowly and found Joshua on our couch watching the game.

"Hey Josh" I said continuing to walk down the stairs.

"Hey Aud-" he stopped mid sentence when he saw what I was wearing.

"You like what you see daddy ? " I said stepping closer to him, I stood in front of him and tried to sit on his lap but he stopped me.

"Audree go change, nobody wants to see that." he said in a calm yet cold tune.

"Excuse you used to love when I dressed like this and when I sat on your lap so why are you acting like this now ?" I said getting angry that he didn't want me. Everybody wants me.

" Audree you used to be this gorgeous girl that lived next door and everyone wanted to get with you but now that everyone has already had you, they moved on. You used to have guys just waiting to chill with you and be with you. But now you're nothing but a hoe. I didn't wanna have sex with you at first I used to just wanna kick it with you but since you started acting this way, I just said ' well if she wants to be a hoe then she's gonna get treated like a hoe'. I used to want to wife you and wanted you to be the mother to my children but nahh I'm good. Hoes are out of style nowadays, everybody trying to get a wife material kind of girl and stay faithful."

"So what ? Niggas will always want to come to me. I've got that good ass pussy." I explained to him, sitting on the arm of the chair he was sitting on.

"Pussy isn't enough to keep a nigga happy Aud. We need loyalty and you can't provide that. Ashley is the kind of girl a dude wants to settle with, you don't see her doing this shit. So just go upstairs and change that outfit. " he said taking up the remote and turning on the plasma screen TV, brushing me off.

What he said did make sense. My mom hasn't called me since I did that last favor for her, Ashley found out about me and Kreshawn so that's a bust and Joshua doesn't even want to touch me. Damn, I may only be 15 but I have needs to damn. I tried calling a few of the dudes I did favors o when mom used to call me but none of them answered, probably because most of them were married.

Maybe I should change my ways. Maybe that's why Ashley always got the cute guys. Come to think of it, I've only ever seen Ashley with two guys and that's Kjay then Kreshawn. It's just that whenever Ashley wasn't around mom would always have different guys at the house. So I thought it was the only to get love but I guess not.