Chapter 4 ❣

Ashley POV 

"Kim's pregnant " 

" Ok and why should I care ?, I'll help her find the father " I said confused.

"Umm but it's mine" 

" You had a baby with your cousin ?" 

"Cousin ?" Kim jumped up and said. "I'm the bad bitch he's been cheating on you with for the last year hoe."

When she said that I didn't know what to do , whether to break down crying or beat this hoe to a pulp. But I suddenly felt my feet moving and my arms reaching out to Kim's neck. I pinned her to the floor and punched her dead in the face , about 6 times on each side. I got up kicked her in the mouth and spit on her. I turned around to a shocked Kjay , he started motioning towards me with outstretched arms but I just pushed him away.

"Kjay I've been nothing but faithful to you and you do this to me , and with this hoe. I gave you 3 years of my life and you couldn't even stay faithful. Nigga I hope it burns when you pee tonight." With that I kicked him in his balls and left. 

I left my car in his driveway since he bought it for me. I put my headphones in my ears and walked down the street listening to Impossible by Shontelle. While I was walking with tear-filled eyes I bumped into something ....or someone. 

I sat there for a moment trying to regain my strength , when I looked up from the pavement there was a hand outstretched trying to help me up. I grab it and the person pulled me up , I couldn't see the face because of my still teary eyes. 

" Sorry bout that ma , I didn't see where I was going" the stranger said in a familiar voice.

" Oh no , I'm sorry but thanks for helping me - " I stopped and looked at this stranger's face. " Rayshawn ?" I said finally able to see his face.

" Ashley , is that you ? Wow , never thought I'd see you again" 

"Same here" I said still in a gaze.

" How about we get some coffee and talk some more ?"

I nodded my head and walked with him to this well known cafe. We sat down the whole afternoon just catching up about each other's life. I even told him about the me and Kjay and Kim situation. If you're wondering why me and Rayshawn are so close and friendly is because we used to date back in high school before I met Kjay but we broke up because his family had to move.

" I had a really great time today , I hope we can do this again." I said as we walked to my house.

" How about tomorrow night at 8 ? " He said with hope in his eyes as we walked up the walkway to my home.

" Sure , here's my number." I took out a pen and wrote my number on his hand.

He smiled and kiss me on my cheek before I went inside and he left.

Tonight was great.

*Next Day*

I woke up at about 11 a.m. and got out of my bed and went to shower. Since today is Saturday I don't have rush. But I do have to find something to wear tonight on my 'date' with Rayshawn. He didn't say where we're going he just said where something casual. I'll decide what to wear later but right now I need to get ready to go to Emily's she said she has something to tell me.

I hopped out the shower , wrapped the towel around me and walked back into my room. I checked my phone and I had 6 missed calls and 3 text messages. 4 miss calls from Kjay , 1 from Emily and 1 from Rayshawn.The text messages read :

KjayMyHeart : Ashh please come back to my house so we can talk this through. I miss you babe.

EmEm (; : Hurry up I can't wait any longer.

RayRayBoo : Can't wait for our date tonight. (; 

As I finished reading the messages the one that stuck out the most was Kjay's. I should really give him a chance to explain himself. But first off to Emily's house. I finished getting ready and was on my way. 

20 minutes later I pulled up in Emily's driveway and parked my new car I saved up to buy. I hopped out , lock the car and walked up to the door. Before I could even knock Emily opened the door with a sleeping Sierra on  her hip.

" Hey Em " I said as I walked inside.

" Hey Ash " she said in a tired voice.

"So what did you need to tell me ? " I said can't waiting any longer.

" Umm so Sierra may not be my sister ..."

"So what is she then ?" I said very confused.

" Um my daughter." she said plainly.

After she said that I felt a lump in my throat and couldn't speak. How could my best friend hide such a huge secret from me ? Why would she say Sierra is her sister ? But more importantly who's the dad ?

" Wow that's major , but umm who's the dad ?"

" Umm you may not like this answer but your stepdad."

" My stepdad ? The same stepdad who tried to raped Audree and I ? So why we were fighting him off , you were getting some Vitamin D !!!???"

"Ashley calm down" 

"I can't calm down how could you keep this from me Em , what happened to best friends tell each other everything ?"

She simply put her head down.

"Urghhh Em , I've got to go" And with that i walked out the house and into my car. Right now I just want to be alone.

I got home and took a nap on the couch before long I was awaken by a knock at the door. I opened the door only to see .........

- Who do you think it is ?

- New character ^.^ Rayshawn 

- Rayshawn and Ashley got a date ?

- Kim pregnant ? :O

- Hey where's Audree ? 

Hope you like my chapter (: